There are hints of the blooming season spotted all over Los Angeles.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) February 25, 2014
With daylight savings just around the corner, Stacey Cohen Interiors getting ready to spring forward! The sun is getting hotter and the days are feeling longer, so it’s time to make plans for your home to get spring ready. With still two weeks away, there are hints of the blooming season spotted all over Los Angeles - flower blooms growing on the tree branches, ocean waters getting bluer, and hummingbirds roaming for honey suckles. Bring the spirit into your home and brighten up your rooms with bold accessories and floral fabrics. Follow these five tips on how to accessorize your home with spring color trends to create yourself a season-appropriate living space - while enjoying the red bud trees outside your window.
COLOR POPPING COMBOS FOR SPRING
1. Yellow + Yellow: For a gray room not to look dull, there needs to be something that makes a statement. Some may consider this solution to be a cool art piece hanging on the accent wall or maybe it’s your one-of-a-kind vintage coffee table. While these are great decor pieces for any room, try something unexpected and accessorize the room with vivid yellow vases and pillows.
2. Turquoise + Tomato Red: Turquoise and tomato red are not only Spring’s trendiest color duo this year, but this combo also carries the opportunity to have some fun in your space. Wallpaper an accent wall with a bold print of these colors, or try a more settle touch and wallpaper your lamp shades.
3. Deep Blue + Turquoise + Apple Green: If you’re going for a more energetic design feel, use colors like deep blue, turquoise, and apple green together. A great way to do this is to hang multiple carved ceiling rosettes in a bundle. It will lay out as great wall decor, and it will show some creativity and personality to the room.
4. Hot Pink + Red: Hot pink and red is a scary color combo for many - You don’t want to be too feminine or bold, but you want to mix them into your space while still being sophisticated. For a cohesive and non-overbearing display, paint the frames of your photos, artwork, or mirrors hot pink and red and hang them on your gold and cream walls. It’s a settle touch of style that will stand out.
5. Neutrals + Black: Although it’s the season of brighter colors, sometimes black is tough to get rid of. These dark accessories can generally pair well with any room design and they hold the gift of elegance. If you don’t want to ditch the black, you can still add some pops of color by painting your shelves that hold your favorite pieces. Classic blue and yellow pair well with black this season.