As companies make strategic investments around their service and support, we are seeing growing realization by service organizations that knowledge done well is vital in solving problems faster and transforming the customer and employee experience.
Edison, NJ (PRWEB) February 26, 2014
RightAnswers, Inc., the #1 provider of cloud-based knowledge management and multichannel self-service announced strong performance in 2013. The company experienced significant growth in customer service clients, large enterprise and government clients for internal support, and continued momentum in the UK, The Netherlands, India and Brazil.
Strategic alliances were a key to success in 2013 and provide a scalable engine for growth:
- ServiceNow certified RightAnswers pre-built integration – the only knowledge software to qualify as a ServiceNow Certified Integration – to offer its clients an enterprise knowledge system and self-service
- NetSuite certified RightAnswers pre-built integration to offer its clients an enterprise knowledge system and self-service
- Partnered with Amazon Web Services to offer GovCloud for Federal Government clients who require FedRAMP, FISMA or DIACAP compliance
- Expanded our partner program and formed new technology, business and reseller partnerships, such as Federal Government service providers ActioNet and Michelli Associates; technology providers Bell Techlogix, Capgemini and Emtec (U.S.); BMC resellers RjR Innovations (Canada) and ThinkWare Group (Germany)
RightAnswers innovative software and services were recognized by clients and experts:
- Winner KMWorld 100 Companies that Matter in Knowledge Management
- Winner 2013 TMC Labs Innovative Technology of the Year Award
- Named NJTC 2013 Innovative Technology Award finalist
“As companies make strategic investments around their service and support, we are seeing growing realization by service organizations that knowledge done well is vital in solving problems faster and transforming the customer and employee experience. In 2013 we strengthened our leadership position in this space, and in 2014 we look forward to leveraging our close relationships with our client and partner community to further propel our solution,” said Jeff Weinstein, President and CEO, RightAnswers.
RightAnswers is the #1 provider of cloud-based knowledge management, multichannel self-service and social knowledge solutions for optimizing customer service and IT support. Our 500 clients around the globe use RightAnswers seamlessly integrated with their CRM, ITSM or other customer service software to provide stellar support experiences while saving millions of dollars a year. For more information, visit rightanswers.com.