London, UK (PRWEB) February 25, 2014
In 2012, the value of the worldwide blood flow measurement devices market stood at approximately USD 0.27 billion. It is predicted to increase at an 8.7% CAGR in the next 5 years to amount to USD 0.5 billion in 2019. In 2012, peripheral vascular diseases captured the largest share (around 27.8%) of all blood flow measurement device applications. Moreover, this disease sector is forecast to post the strongest growth rate, reporting an 11.3% CAGR through 2019, driven primarily by the considerable rise in the number of population suffering from obesity, in tandem with the rising risk of circulatory and cardiovascular diseases. Furthermore, tumor monitoring and intra-cranial monitoring devices are also poised to see tremendous growth during 2014-2019. In 2012, ultrasonic doppler blood flow meters held the biggest share of the blood flow measurement devices market; this sector is anticipated to record a 10.7% CAGR through 2019, spurred by ongoing technological innovations and expanding clinical applications. The American and Asian blood flow measurement devices markets are expected to register the highest growth, with the highest rates registered specifically in Brazil, Russia, India and China.
Transonic Systems, ArjoHuntleigh, Cook Medical, Moor Instruments and Deltex Medical are among the leading companies engaged in the worldwide blood flow measurement devices market.
New research report “Blood Flow Measurement Devices (Ultrasonic Doppler, Laser Doppler and Electromagnetic Blood Flowmeters) Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 – 2019” drawn up by Transparency Market Research (TMR) is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Blood Flow Measurement Devices (Ultrasonic Doppler, Laser Doppler and Electromagnetic Blood Flowmeters) Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019
Published: February, 2014
Price: US$ 4,595.00
The report digs deep into the global blood flow measurement devices market landscape, and grant access to valuable information on the current state and historical background of the examined industry. It characterizes the changing industry dynamics with a holistic view of the main market drivers and restraints, identifies and discusses the top opportunities and challenges in the sector. The research study illustrates the competitive scenario, evaluates the market attractiveness, presents profiles of the dominant companies, and also includes a comprehensive market assessment by product type, applications and geography. The new topical report contains a detailed future outlook for the worldwide blood flow measurement devices market through 2019, supplemented with extensive forecast estimates of the industry performance.
- Profound unbiased insights into the worldwide blood flow measurement devices market
- Insightful overview of the industry historical evolution
- Wealth of valuable present and historical estimates of the blood flow measurement devices industry
- All-round market assessment by application, geography and product type
- Extensive summary of the major market growth resistors and stimulators
- Description of the regulative landscape
- Porter’s five forces analysis
- Thorough discussion of the opportunities and threats emerging in the global blood flow measurement devices market
- All-encompassing evaluation of the market attractiveness
- Valuable recommendations concerning the most lucrative investment pockets
- Snapshot of the most recent and significant industry activities
- Insights into the competitive scenario, examination of the competitive pressures and detailed profiles of the top companies
- Future outlook for the overall blood flow measurement devices market through 2019
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at TMR page.