"We are very pleased to be the title sponsor for the Strength Camp Challenge," Craichy said. "I'm so excited about what Elliott Hulse is doing to help people improve their health."
Clearwater, Florida (PRWEB) February 25, 2014
The Strength Camp Challenge in Clearwater, Florida this Saturday, March 1st, will bring together 100 strength athletes and hundreds of fans cheering them on. First prize is $5,000, 2nd prize is $1,000 and 3rd prize is $500. Each winner will also receive a Living Fuel Prize Package (1st prize - $500 in Living Fuel products, 2nd prize - $250 in Living Fuel products, and 3rd prize - $150 in Living Fuel products).
Elliott Hulse & Chris Barnard are hosting the Strength Camp Challenge as a gift to their friends for showing support through the years. The event includes a strength and power competition that gives athletes an opportunity to display their skills to become crowned The Strength Camp Champ.
"We are very pleased to be the title sponsor for the Strength Camp Challenge," Craichy said. "I'm excited about what Elliott Hulse is doing to help people improve their health."
The Living Fuel Strength Camp Challenge will begin at 10am Saturday, March 1st, at 10400 49th Street North in Clearwater, Florida, and run until 5pm.
"We're so proud to have Living Fuel as the title sponsor of our Strength Camp Challenge," Hulse said. "I've been on the Fuel for many years, so it's the perfect fit."
Hulse said the competition events were chosen because almost anyone can prepare for them. "They combine strength, muscular endurance, power and speed," Hulse added. Events will include:
1. Deadlift Medley - 495 lb Trap Bar x 3; 365 lb Axle x 3; 315 barbell x AMAP (90 second time limit) Winner completes most reps within time allowed. (Belts, Wraps & Chalk allowed, NO Straps)
2. Medicine Ball Back Throw - 60 lb medicine ball thrown overhead for longest distance. Longest distance wins.
3. Farmer's Walk - 225 lbs per hand max distance with 100' turns. Farthest distance wins.
4. Push Up / Pull Up Challenge - Starting with your choice of pull ups or push ups, complete as many reps as possible for each exercise, total reps between both wins. One exercise must be performed immediately after the other, no resting in between.
5. Prowler Push / Keg Carry Medley - Carry a 150 lb keg filled with water and sand 100', followed immediately by 140 lb loaded Prowler to return 100'. Fastest time wins.
6. Mystery Event - ????
"This is a really fun thing," Craichy said. "We're looking forward to everyone having a great time and witnessing these impressive athletes apply their training and nutrition towards accomplishing some amazing feats."
KC Craichy is a health advocate, researcher, and recognized expert on natural health and performance nutrition. His extensive study of leading-edge health research and collaborative work with top medical and nutritional practitioners and researchers to solve his wife Monica’s health problems—anxiety, depression, and suicidal thoughts—led him to the answers for Monica’s healing and to the founding of Living Fuel, Inc. As a result of overcoming this health crisis, KC and Monica have helped numerous people become overcomers in their own health situations. Together they are now cohosts of the popular Internet TV program LivingFuelTV.
KC is committed to changing lives through multimedia, super health lifestyle education combined with super healthy, high impact superfoods. He is a Performance Nutrition Specialist and serves on the Nutrition Advisory Board for Titleist Performance Institute. KC also served on the Clinical Nutrition Review Board (the certifying body of the International and American Association of Clinical Nutrition) for seven years. A frequent natural health and performance nutrition guest on various TV and radio programs as well as a frequent contributor to national magazines and blogs, KC lives in Orlando, Florida, with his wife, Monica, and their five children.