“Partnering with Momtastic as their February Guest Editor was a great way to connect with other Moms and share my story as a parent,” said Christina. “I touched on the trials and the joys of raising my daughter Violet which every mother goes through."
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) February 25, 2014
TotallyHer Media’s Momtastic (http://www.momtastic.com), a leading destination offering inspiration and solutions for family and life, announced today February’s Guest Editor: Christina Milian, Young Money Records musician, actress and mother to daughter Violet Madison Nash. Christina is sharing her experiences as a mother and entertainer with the Momtastic community including co-parenting, being on the red carpet, and favorite beauty products. Christina joins a distinguished list of guest editors from Momtastic, including Christina Applegate, Kristin Davis, and Tia Mowry.
“Partnering with Momtastic as their February Guest Editor was a great way to connect with other Moms and share my story as a parent,” said Christina. “I touched on the trials and the joys of raising my daughter Violet which every mother goes through yet has their own unique experience.”
Noteworthy quotes from Christina’s Momtastic blogs:
From ‘Christina Fills Us In’
- “The people I truly admire are… hard working mothers like Beyoncé—she's a beast!”
- “The best thing about being on Dancing with the Stars was… challenging myself. And also the weight-loss. I was really fearful of doing the show in the beginning but once we got started it became exciting invigorating and made me feel more fearless and free.”
- “You know you’re a mom when you… start putting objects in your bra and using it as a purse. Mine has pacifiers in it!”
From A Letter to My Daughter
- “Any 'setback' or disappointment is a lesson—never a mistake. So, pay attention and learn from every moment. Everything happens for a reason.”
- “Choose your men wisely. Don't let them alter you or turn you into something you're not. A good man should only enhance your life and make you smile!”
- “Listen and communicate. Don't be afraid to speak up, but also don't be afraid to just be quiet, listen, and interpret where someone is coming from.”
“Christina really opened up with the Momtastic community about being a working mother, her hopes and dreams for her daughter, and co-parenting. These are topics that resonate with Momtastic readers,” stated Rebecca Schmitt, Vice President and General Manager of TotallyHer Media. “The touching letter she wrote to her daughter Violet has been one of the most inspirational pieces we have had from our Guest Editor program.”
Momtastic (http://www.momtastic.com) is an all-inclusive web destination combining premium content and community for mothers. The site helps over 6 million moms (January 2014, comScore) each month by answering real questions, providing support and delivering inspiration for everyday life.
Momtastic was created to address a void in the market by combining the best of mom communities, blogs, and premium content publishing and now brings in 40 million page views per month (January 2014, comScore). Momtastic covers all the subjects that interest moms, with sections dedicated to Pregnancy, Parenting, Food, Health, Style, Shopping, Life, and Entertainment. Momtastic speaks with moms, offering a supportive, honest, entertaining and real voice across all the topics they care about.
Momtastic is a part of TotallyHer Media, an Evolve Media publishing vertical dedicated to women and their families.
For More Information:
Director of Marketing Communications
(310) 449-1890 Ext. 8250
Manager of Marketing Communications
(310) 449-1890 Ext. 8263