It will be a Happy Birthday to remember for The Tooth Fairy!
Msida, MALTA (PRWEB) February 27, 2014
With one day left until Tooth Fairy Day, TRC Family Entertainment’s Wishingtooth® fans are getting excited for the celebration of the Tooth Fairy’s birthday on Twitter tomorrow. Anyone can follow #ToothFairyDay to join the celebration with @ZoraSwift — the Tooth Fairy herself!
The Tooth Fairy’s birthday party promises plenty of fun for all ages:
- The Tooth Fairy herself will answer questions tweeted to @ZoraSwift
- Zora Swift will share exclusive digital content with everyone who follows her #ToothFairyDay celebration
- Parents whose kids have lost a tooth recently can tweet @ZoraSwift special Wishingtooth wishes
And because every good celebration needs a little drama, rumors abound that a surprise guest from Wishingtooth World® may crash the birthday party. Join in the event to find out who it could be and what he or she has in store!
What’s Wishingtooth? It's the first family entertainment brand that inspires children to wish upon each lost baby tooth, and to realize the power of believing in themselves during the tooth loss milestone. Introduced by TRC Family Entertainment in January 2014, Wishingtooth brings the deeper meaning of the Tooth Fairy and her world to life for Tooth Fairy Day.
Said an enthusiastic Wishingtooth fan about Friday’s event on Twitter: “Yes, we would LOVE to be there! Can't wait! It will be a Happy Birthday to remember for The Tooth Fairy!”
Here’s how to join the Twitter party:
- Follow @ZoraSwift
- Tweet “RSVP #ToothFairyDay”
- Tweet your questions and birthday wishes to @ZoraSwift using #ToothFairyDay
- Watch your Twitter feed on Friday, February 28, starting at 6pm EST
- Visit Wishingtooth.com ahead of time to explore the legend of Wishingtooth and more
About TRC Family Entertainment
TRC Family Entertainment is building a new global brand experience that brings families together. Rooted in great stories, the online entertainment and trans-media studio is creating new ways for families to connect, play and share across multiple forms of media. Founded in June 2011 on the Mediterranean island of Malta, TRC Family Entertainment brings together an award-winning team from some of the world’s most successful entertainment and technology companies, including Sony Computer Entertainment Europe, Jetix Europe, KingsIsle Entertainment, CCP Games, Disney, DC Comics/Warner Brothers, Adobe, Cisco and Lionhead Studios.
For more information, please visit: trcmediagroup.com and Wishingtooth.com.