Pine City, M (PRWEB) February 27, 2014
DAKA Docks & Lifts, Pine City MN, is excited to introduce a new line of boating docks – the Low Profile (Low Pro) Aluminum Dock System that is unlike any dock system currently available. The Low Pro’s unique design features a fast track clip system and hidden nut channel - providing the cleanest and sturdiest profile in today’s market.
The fast track clip system allows for easy addition of accessories without exposing any bolts. The hidden nut channel’s placement on bottom of side rail prevents moisture & dirt buildup presenting a clean finished look.
DAKA “Low Pro” Docks also feature:
- Beautiful shore appeal – with DAKA’s proprietary design you have no visible holes, nuts or bolts
- 7" deep custom aluminum side extrusion
- Availability in 8', 12', and 16' sections
- Multiple configuration options
- Triple stringer for unmatched strength
- Anti-sway frame design with corner to corner cross bracing to eliminate side sway
- Triple braced wheel-end legs offering maximum support and durability
- Hinge system allowing for one-piece install and removal of longer docks
- Inset decking to keep panels in place and enhance appearance
- Stainless steel bolts and brass nuts as standard hardware - no more rusty or seized bolts
- Thru-Flow™ maintenance-free or Cedar decking options
- 15-year warranty (see written warranty for details)
DAKA's "Low Pro" gives dock owners flexibility in design options. Whether looking for a post-style or roll-in dock system, DAKA offers two wheel-end options, the traditional round pipe uprights with a full width axle or independent telescoping screw jack legs – this option eliminates all vertical posts above the deck.
DAKA’s "Low Pro" has the selection that will work for most unique lakeshore needs.
To learn more about DAKA’s new “Low Pro” docks, go to http://www.dakadock.com/low-pro-docks.
About DAKA Docks & Lifts
DAKA Corporation was founded in 1977 as a structural steel fabricator for the commercial construction industry. DAKA Docks & Lifts’ quality line of docks, lifts and accessories can be found at marine dealers throughout the Upper Midwest.