London, UK (PRWEB UK) 27 February 2014
On February 7th, Green E Juice had their grand opening in Kirkland, Seattle, the Kirkland Reporter reported February 20th. The article, “Green E Juice smoothie shop opens in Kirkland,” noted that Mei Bi, 47, rang in her new business with Chinese tiger performers, samples of green smoothies and soup, and a packed house. Bi decided to open the shop after a diet of juicing and soup helped her husband recover from tuberculosis. Bi commented, ‘It made me think about health and sickness. [There are] so many health problems. [In] Chinese culture, you are what you eat…I needed to open a healthy restaurant to give people more options.’ (http://www.kirklandreporter.com/news/246200891.html)
This inspired Yourwellness Magazine to look at healthy smoothies and salads. According to Yourwellness Magazine, ‘If you’re looking to enhance your weight loss wellness, you might be tempted by a cleanse diet. According to Candice Kumai, author of Cook Yourself Thin and The Skinny Bitch Cookbook, clean green drinks are the secret to a lean body and better overall wellbeing. Kumai’s new clean green drinks plan includes a number of delicious recipes to help you lose weight and maximise nutrition. She adds, “Feel free to mix and match smoothies throughout the week, and cook up a delicious, clean, and satisfying meal for dinner.”’ (http://www.yourwellness.com/2014/02/cleanse-diet-10-yummy-shakes-salads/#sthash.cTK0H2Ic.dpuf)
Yourwellness Magazine outlined recipes for smoothies, shakes and salads, including:
1. The Chocolate Morning Wake-up Smoothie. Makes two servings.
2. The Blueberry Protein Power Shake. Makes two to four servings.
3. The Quinoa & Clean Greens Salad. Makes six servings.
4. The Breakfast Blend. Makes three servings.
5. The Super Hemp Smoothie. Makes two servings.
6. Brussels Sprout Clean Green Salad. Makes four to six servings.
7. The Green Sunshine Smoothie. Makes two servings.
8. Creamy Pumpkin Smoothie. Makes two servings.
9. Clean Green Roasted Spaghetti Squash. Makes one serving.
10. The Green Banana Mint. Makes four servings.
For more details, visit the gateway to living well at http://www.yourwellness.com.