moments you can't buy.
New York City, NY (PRWEB) February 27, 2014
http://youtu.be/nEPgLtSXDzo <----- impôt short film
Previously known for success in the “No Hassle” streetwear apparel offered by his company, Anthony is now appearing on the world stage as a young designer who has found his true calling and gift in design. impôt is created for an audience with love for unique personal style and desire to enjoy their future in luxury. impôt is an international luxury brand created for discerning clientele, taking its place alongside leading brands of the day.
With exceptional attention to detail, the 5-product launch features four designer women’s products and one limited edition men’s product, titled Decoration, Souvenir, Figure, impôt Signature and the Posh Tee for men. The line includes a hyper-extended, high-quality, designer cut knit hood for women; a designer silk-lined and outfitted black leather handbag; a black designer cut silk tee featuring the signature impôt collar; and, the classic Impôt sweatshirt, featuring the Impôt collar with old-gold embroidery stamped on its neckline. The collar was an emphasis for Anthony with the impôt designs. All products were made and designed in New York City.
The new luxury brand is certain to be one of the most exciting launches of the year from an emerging talent the fashion world is poised to remember. With multiple meanings implicit in its title of “impôt” – meaning tax, in French – the line also intends to bring attention to the challenges of a young designer in 2014 seeking to compete within the world of mass production in the industry, taxed for their independence. The line is both a contribution and commentary to fashion and discerning buyers, alike.
Anthony II is an exciting talent the world whose world premiere may relish recalling in retrospect. The short film impôt world premieres today on YouTube.com and NoHassleCo.com.
Requests for the lookbook should be sent to - info(at)nohassleco(dot)com
- Inspired by timeless apparel - Paris, France
- A natural passion for style
- Passion for purchasing his own fabrics, not just printing on t-shirts; felt marginalized with just bringing graphics on premade product line.
- Wanted to make an impact on where he was living for the profession - North Carolina designer working in NYC.
- “ My mother is responsible for influencing a fashion sense. She was always a huge Chanel fan, shopaholic. When you see that look on a woman’s face when she gets a designer bag or pair of Air Jordans…that feeling that people get…it’s a high that moves product…I want to create that feeling with impôt for the world”
- Meeting Karl Lagerfeld in New York City, huge inspiration as a designer