It is a very exciting time for companies dedicated to commercial telematics in Europe right now
(PRWEB) February 28, 2014
The European fleet telematics market is undergoing a period of change right now; with both market maturation, plus emerging automotive and connectivity mega trends shaping development in the space. The Telematics for Fleet Management Europe 2014 will bring together 200+ senior execs to listen to over 25 industry leaders address these dual challenges. This year’s big topics include Europe’s latest legislative changes, including The European Electronic Toll Service (EETS) and the role of the smartphone in fleet telematics. It will also cast its attention to wider industry megatrends, including how shifts in manufacturing processes, movement of goods and location of population centres will fundamentally change the future of fleet management. In addition, speakers will explore how a surge in ‘big data’ collected by vehicles will enable a new wave of innovative customer focused commercial vehicle services.
Telematics for Fleet Management Europe 2014, Event Director, Gareth Ragg, stated “It is a very exciting time for companies dedicated to commercial telematics in Europe right now. With technologies maturing and the acceptance of fleet managers on the benefits of telematics, there remains a huge untapped potential for market penetration across all commercial vehicle segments.” He continued, “Furthermore, there is growing interest in the application of V2X technologies for enabling safer and more efficient fleet management. Telematics for Fleet Management is Europe’s largest event to bring together both established and emerging companies to build partnerships and discuss how to develop innovative services that are set to make a significant impact on this evolving market.”
Telematics for Fleet Management Europe 2014 Conference & Exhibition is Europe’s largest dedicated conference and exhibition to focusing on the crucial technical, strategic and commercial intelligence solutions required to stay ahead of the European commercial telematics market. For the complete Telematics for Fleet Management 2014 conference programme visit: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/fleeteurope/conference-event-brochure.php
Over 25 Industry pioneer speakers at Telematics for Fleet Management EU:
The conference programme and speaker line-up has just been launched. Here is a snapshot of the elite speakers who will be on stage next March:
- Michael Sena, President, Michael L. Sena Consulting AB
- Pierre Sirolli, Head of Aftersales, Renault Trucks
- Carole Pierrot, Electro Mobility Manager, Nissan Europe
- Fredrik Callenryd, Senior Business Analyst, Scania
- Erik van Duin, Fleet Manager EMEA, TNT Express
- Giorgio Audisio, Head Tyre Systems & Vehicle Dynamics, Pirelli
- James Hookham, Managing Director of Policy, Freight Transport Association
- Pierre Lussier, FleetBoard Manager, Mercedes-Benz France
- Andy Price, Practice Leader Europe Motor Fleet, Zurich
To see the full speaker line-up of over 20 industry leading speakers: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/fleeteurope/conference-speakers.php
Key discussion points for 2014 include:
- MACRO TRENDS: WHERE WILL FLEET MANAGEMENT BE IN 2020? Fleet management does not exist in a vacuum. Get to grips with the social, economic and technological mega trends that are set to shape the future of commercial telematics
- OVERCOME MATURITY IN THE CONNECTED FLEET ECOSYSTEM: Understand the connected commercial vehicle ecosystem and its actors, different customers and stakeholders in order to capitalise on emergent mergers & acquisitions activity in the US and Europe
- V2X AND THE FUTURE OF EU FLEETS: Get-to-grips with implementation challenges and opportunities by incorporating ITS solutions such as DSRC to align your FMS solutions package accordingly with the V2X demands of the future
For the complete Telematics for Fleet Management EU 2014 program and speaker line-up visit http://www.telematicsupdate.com/fleeteurope/index.php
Last few tickets remain: Register your place now
Register now via the secure link below to secure your place amongst 200+ telematics industry decision makers at Telematics for Fleet Management Europe 2014 – use the code PRESSREL to a €100 Euro saving on all conference passes.
Here is a selection of what the delegates from last year’s conference had to say.
- The conference has an ideal mix of telematics experts, customers and vendors to network with. It is an excellent opportunity to understand recent and future trends. Daimler FleetBoard
- Focused and valuable agenda around new telematics industry concepts, partnerships and technology along with the ability to catch up with industry contacts. QUALCOMM
- As a first time attendee, the event met all of my expectations. The quality of speakers was excellent and the agenda relevant. The opportunity to network was second to none. Garmin
- On top of the conference content, this show gives you the opportunity to network with new and existing partners in the market. Scania
About Telematics Update:
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Project Director | Telematics Update
T: (UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7589 | (Global) +44 (0)20 7375 7589