London, UK (PRWEB) February 26, 2014
At present, non-bank payment and financial service (NBPFS) providers are encountering certain difficulties in expanding and maintaining their market shares. These problems are arising from noticeable changes in the regulatory framework, competitive landscape, and the overall economic development. Companies are under constant pressure to deleverage and find alternative sources of profit, as the major economies are still weak, and the competition is becoming more intense. Therefore, in this altered scenario, there is a growing need for a new operating model that relies on attaining a primary relationship with the client by rebuilding trust and building active customer relationships.
A number of established and new NBPFS providers make efforts to renovate their operating structures and also set the best practice examples in capitalizing on technology and relations with clients to enhance the business potential, in spite of several barriers to growth. NBPFS providers tend to shift their focus from bricks-and-motor channels towards digital ones with the aim to reduce costs and increase consumer convenience. The regulatory conditions in the NBPFS sector are anticipated to change from relatively liberal to rather strict, mainly owing to weaknesses in today’s financial economic environment.
New research report “Insight Report: Non-Bank Providers of Payments and Financial Services – Best practices and Case Studies” worked out by Timetric is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Insight Report: Non-Bank Providers of Payments and Financial Services – Best practices and Case Studies
Published: February, 2014
Price: US$ 3,800.00
The study presents through discussions of the best practices and novel concepts implemented by non-bank institutions involved in the worldwide payments and financial services sector. It offers in-depth insights into the changing NBPFS sector dynamics, and sheds light on the main drivers of the growth in the sector along with scrutinizing the challenges faced by NBPFS providers. The report highlights the role of NBPFS providers in the economic scenario, describes the existing inefficiencies in the banking sector, and also covers the emergence of NBPFS providers as an alternative for various consumer categories. The research study contains case examples of the most lucrative strategies and actions of the NBPFS providers aimed to raise their business potential.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain a clear understanding of the best strategies used by NBPFS providers worldwide with the aim to boost their business activities and expand market shares
- Get acquainted and be ready to overcome the challenges emerging in the operating environment of NBPFS providers.
- Learn how to better exploit the opportunities in the sector.
- Evaluate the influence of the regulative framework of the world NBPFS sector.
- Have a close look at the initiatives taken by NBPFS providers to cope with the barriers and threats in the sector.
- Obtain access to valuable information on the global technological, operational, regulatory and other important trends in the overall NBPFS sector.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Timetric page.