London, UK (PRWEB) February 26, 2014
From 2004 to 2011, the world production of ethyl acetate (ETAC) increased by more than 80% and went beyond 3 million tonnes in 2011. In 2012, the global ETAC production recorded 4% YoY growth and amounted to 3.12 million tonnes. APAC captured the biggest share of the overall supply, with production volume standing at over 2.44 million tonnes in 2012. China was the dominant ETAC manufacturer, accounting for more than half of the total ETAC production. It was followed by such countries as India, Japan, the UK and Brazil. In 2012, these top five countries together produced over 2.57 million tonnes.
The global ETAC production is anticipated to increase by approximately 4.5% annually in the years ahead, supported by the improving capacity utilization rates of the existing plants. The world’s ETAC production is predicted to exceed 3.5 million tonnes in 2015. Asia is forecast to hold its leadership in the overall market through 2018.
Comprehensive analysis and forecast of the ETAC market at different geographical levels can be found in the new research study “Ethyl Acetate (ETAC): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” prepared by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report offers a close look at the present situation and historical background of the ETAC market; provides industry future outlook; uncovers accurate data showing ETAC capacities, production, demand, foreign trade statistics, and reviews price fluctuations.
Title: Ethyl Acetate (ETAC): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: February, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
An all-encompassing overview of the ETAC market scenario supplemented by valuable information on the ETAC market performance is offered in the topical study. The report investigates the ETAC market performance at different geographical scales, presents careful discussions of the significant industry aspects and prevailing trends, as well as sheds light on the main market growth resistors and stimulators. Accurate statistics on ETAC demand, capacities, production and exports/imports is provided in the report, along with a profound review of the most recent changes in regional ETAC prices. Additionally, the research report describes the competitive landscape, grants access to cutting-edge information on the dominant ETAC manufacturers and suppliers, highlights the historical background and the current state of the ETAC market. Insights into the ETAC raw materials market are given as well. Besides, an extensive future outlook for the ETAC market at the global, regional and national scale is enclosed in the report.
Reasons to Buy:
- Expand knowledge about the performance of the ETAC market in different geographies.
- Gain an all-round understanding of the ETAC market actual standing and its historical evolution.
- Obtain access to accurate information on ETAC capacity, supply and demand globally, region- and country-wise.
- Take a close look at the flows of exports and imports.
- Identify the major ETAC exporters and importers.
- Gain up-to-date competitive intelligence and determine the strongest ETAC manufacturers and suppliers.
- Pinpoint the most promising market growth areas.
- Get abreast of the current state of the raw materials market.
- Stay informed of the recent important industry related news and regional price changes.
- Gain a view of the ETAC market’s likely development in the years ahead.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.