Norwalk, CT (PRWEB) February 27, 2014
The emergence of social media has created major opportunities for trade shows and events. Social networks can be used to market shows, engage audiences, enhance communities, generate buzz and keep participants involved long before--and after--the event itself. Expo's Social Media Boot Camp on March 25 was designed specifically to explore the ways to use these opportunities for revenue generation. Early bird rates expire Wednesday, March 5.
For more information, visit http://www.expoweb.com/socialmedia.
Boot Camp Sessions Include:
- From Davos to TED: How Social Media Can Change the Face of the Events Business
- Monetizing Your Social Media Investment
- Face Off: The Conventional Wisdom, and What Really Works
- Social Media Metrics That Matter Most to You
- A 365-Day Relationship With Social Media
- How Social Media Can Generate Buzz, Excitement and an Enhanced Sense of Community During Your Event
- Tina Anthony, Consumer Electronics Association
- Traci Brown, The Social Tradeshow
- Joanne Carry, Marketplace Events
- Farrah Cox, GolinHarris
- Emily Greene, VIVA Creative
- Denise Miller, International Homebuilders Show
- Kristin Torres, National Cattlemen's Beef Association
- Kathleen Mudge, Cisco Live
- Scott Sherpe, New Hope Natural Media
- Aliah Wright, Society of Human Resource Management
Attend Expo's Social Media Boot Camp for your blueprint to social success. Plus, the winners and honorable mentions of Expo's Digital Excellence Awards will be announced during the Social Media Boot Camp. Don't miss our celebratory luncheon to honor the event industry's leading innovators.
If you have any questions, contact Danielle Sikes at dsikes(at)accessintel(dot)com.
Expo's Social Media Boot Camp is an information-packed event that is sure to sell out in advance. To register, visit http://www.expoweb.com/socialmedia. For sponsor information, contact Nancy Valenti at nvalenti(at)accessintel(dot)com.
Expo is the leading multichannel brand serving the trade show and event industry, providing insight, information and inspiration for event innovators and their teams. Its essential mission is to help show producers in all sectors solve business challenges. For more information, visit http://www.expoweb.com.