Our customers are always put first and winning awards like the AM Award for Excellence in Customer Service shows that we are leading the industry in customer care.
Inverness, UK (PRWEB UK) 27 February 2014
Macrae & Dick Ltd received the Automotive Management ‘Excellence in Customer Service’ award at a glittering ceremony at the ICC in Birmingham on Thursday 20th February. The ceremony was attended by 1,163 people from the automotive industry’s leading businesses.
25 awards were presented during the event to organisations and individuals who had finished at the top of their category.
Each entrant had to submit a 7 page entry form detailing with evidence why they should win their particular category. This was followed up with an in depth interview with consultants BDO who then presented their findings for each entrant to the awards panel. Macrae & Dick Ltd were then shortlisted for the Excellence in Customer Service Award category along with two other dealerships. The decision to give the award to Macrae & Dick was made by an independent panel of judges including AM editor Jeremy Bennett and Institute of the Motor Industry CEO Steve Nash.
Macrae & Dick are particularly proud of their Jaguar and Mazda Dealerships who made up the basis of the award as they have both consistently been voted as the number one UK dealer for customer satisfaction by their customers.
Andrew Grzesinski, Group Managing Director, Macrae & Dick Ltd said ‘I am delighted with the award and with the recognition that the team receives with winning at such a prestigious event. Our customers are always put first and winning awards like the AM Award for Excellence in Customer Service shows that we are leading the industry in customer care.’
Macrae & Dick will look to build from this award throughout 2014 and improve further their culture of outstanding customer service throughout the group.
Notes to the Editor
- Established in 1878 Macrae & Dick Limited has always had an association with the transport industry. It is one of the longest established dealers in UK and a generation before the motor car. With dealerships in Inverness, Elgin, Aberdeen, Perth and Stirling, Macrae & Dick employs over 450 people within the region. We are proud to have the franchises for Ford, Honda, Jaguar, Land Rover, Toyota and Mazda and under the Menzies brand BMW and MINI (in Stirling).
- Macrae & Dick works exclusively within the retail motor industry and related fields. It has workshops and outlets that provide service, parts and body repair work. These include retail and wholesale parts operations and the supply of parts for all makes of cars and vans. With an accident repair centre in Inverness, ‘Hi-Tech’ which is an accredited ARC centre and offers accident management for all types of vehicles.
- The group also has four fast fit centres based in Inverness, Elgin, Perth and Stirling trading under the ‘Rapid Fit’ banner.
- For further information on Macrae & Dick Limited visit the website on http://www.macraeanddick.co.uk
- For further information on the AM Awards 2014 http://www.am-online.com/news/2014/2/21/2014-am-awards-winners-and-pictures---celebrate-the-best/34475/#.Uwcw0Og3rMU.twitter
- Judging panel - chaired by Christopher Macgowan and including AM editor Jeremy Bennett, industry analyst Piers Trenear-Thomas, International Car Distribution Programme MD Steve Young, Director of Loughborough University’s Centre for Automotive Management Prof Jim Saker, and Institute of the Motor Industry CEO Steve Nash.