London, UK (PRWEB) February 27, 2014
Early diagnosis of any disease is key to survival rate improvements. Diagnostic ultrasound imaging is regarded as the most broadly used technique for the early detection and clinical assessment of patients, making it essential for effective disease control. Japan, China and India are the most lucrative markets in the region. The APAC diagnostic ultrasound imaging market is being driven by the expanding pool of potential patients, increasing government spending, rising disease prevalence, enhanced demand for cost effective quality healthcare, rapid technological advancements in the industry, among others. The main barriers to the growth in the sector comprise reduced hospital budgets, a shortage of dedicated ultrasound technologists, and also the increasing prevalence of lifestyle-related diseases.
Siemens, Philips and GE Healthcare are the dominant players active in the APAC diagnostic ultrasound imaging sector. The product portfolio and geographical diversity are considered to be the major strengths of the leading market players. These companies are part of large conglomerates, possessing huge financial resources which can be invested in inorganic growth and R&D activities.
In-demand research report “MediPoint: Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts” elaborated by GlobalData is available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: MediPoint: Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,450.00
The in-demand report contains a comprehensive overview of the APAC diagnostic ultrasound imaging sector, covering etiology, epidemiology, diagnosis, symptoms, pathology and treatment options. It uncovers accurate statistics on the industry performance over 2010-2019, investigates the present and forecast competitive trends as well as provides an extensive summary of the main drivers and resistors of the industry growth. The topical research study characterizes the major industry challenges and opportunities, grants access to detailed profiles of the marketed and pipeline products (including their safety, efficiency, clinical study details, product positioning, device approvals, sales, etc.). The report identifies and examines the unmet needs, describes the prevailing technology trends, evaluates the strengths of the existing pipelines, reviews the devices currently being under development, assesses the competitive landscape and profiles the dominant companies. In addition, the study discloses the direct quotes from the KOLs, and presents thorough discussions of the industry future prospects through 2019.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain profound understanding of the major trends influencing the APAC diagnostic ultrasound imaging sector.
- Get abreast of the physicians’ preferences for devices.
- Obtain access to a whole pack of the cutting-edge estimates of the industry performance.
- Determine the potential patient pool to better elaborate product pricing and launch plans.
- Gain a comprehensive look at the current and forecast industry scenario and, thus, design effective marketing and sales strategies, boost revenues, gain competitive edge in the marketplace.
- Benchmark the emerging market opportunities and get ready to turn them into benefits.
- Evaluate the competitiveness of the available products.
- Get a holistic view at the current device pipeline and pinpoint the most promising products and growth areas.
- Learn more about the performance of the major market sectors.
- Know more about the future perspectives of the APAC diagnostic ultrasound market.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at GlobalData page.