Metabolomics 2014 and Pharmaceutica 2014, at San Antonio, USA will observe B2B meetings and various sponsors and exhibitors
Henderson, Nevada (PRWEB) February 28, 2014
OMICS Group International is an online open access publisher and a scientific event organizer. Constituting of OMICS Publishing Group and OMICS Group Conferences, OMICS Group organizes around 100 International scientific conferences each year and is running more than 350 peer-reviewed scholarly journals.
OMICS Group Conferences is proudly announcing its 1st International conferences in USA for the year of 2014 which will be 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Metabolomics & Systems Biology, and the 4th International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmaceutics & Novel Drug Discoveries. Both of these conferences will be held from March 24-26, 2014 at Hilton San Antonio Airport, USA.
Metabolomics & Systems Biology International Conference is based on the theme – “Multi-Omic Approaches to Envision the Role of Metabolites in Biological Systems”. Eminent Speakers attending Metabolomics 2014 include some of the following names:
- Chris Beecher – CSO NextGen Metabolomics, Inc., USA
- Vladimir Tolstikov, USA
- Bernd Schneider - Head of the Biosynthesis/NMR research group of the Max Planck Institute for chemical Ecology, Jena, Germany
- Chandra Richter - Senior Research Scientist, E & J Gallo Winery, USA
- Karl Burgess -Board of directors of the British Society for Proteome Research, UK
- Stephen F. Previs- Director, Merck & Co., Inc., USA
- Ludger Wessjohann - IPB Executive Director and Head of Department and Research Group, Germany
- Carolus Reinecke - Manager of the National Metabolomics Platform, South Africa.
- Patrick Giraudeau, Associate Professor, University of Nantes, France
- Peter Karp, Director, Bioinformatics Research Group, SRI International, USA
Pharmaceutics & Novel Drug Delivery Systems International Conference is based on the theme – “Pre-formulation, Formulation, and Physiology; Approaches for Drug Delivery Systems”. Among the many eminent speakers at the Pharmaceutica 2014, following will also be there:
- Erik Rytting, University of Texas, USA
- Gulay Yelken, Sanovel ILAC, Turkey
- Konstantin Tsinman, Pion Inc., USA
- Afsaneh Lavasanifar, University of Alberta, Canada
- Shao Xiang Lu, Broda International, LLC, USA
- Xiaohua Peng, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, USA
- Dorota, Medical University of Gdansk, Poland
- Mike Morgen, Bend Research Inc., USA
- Koichi Baba, Osaka University, Japan
- Christophe Serra, University of Strasbourg, France
- Jasmine Musakhanian, Gattefosse, USA
Metabolomics 2014 and Pharamaceutica 2014 will observe international workshop and symposiums throughout the conference:
Workshop 1: Chris Beecher, CSO, IROA Technologies - A workshop on ‘Isotopic Techniques in Metabolomics’.
Workshop 2: By Jeffrey S Patrick, LECO Corporation
Workshop 3: Alan Porter’s Professor Emeritus, Co-Director, Technology Policy & Assessment Center, Georgia Tech, USA – A workshop on forecasting Nano- Enabled Drug Delivery (NEDD) Innovation Pathway
Keeping up with the mission of OMICS Group Conferences, Metabolomics 2014 and Pharmaceutica 2014 will observe following major sponsors and exhibitors –
- Thermo Scientific
- BIOCRATES Life Sciences AG
- Southwest Research Institute
- IZON Inc.
- Quotient Clinical Ltd.
- Patheon Pharmaceuticals
For more information on the conferences, please contact –
Metabolomics 2014: metabolomics2014(at)omicsonline.us
Pharmaceutica 2014: pharmaceutica214(at)omicsgroup.us