Novi, MI (PRWEB) February 27, 2014
This month Mastery Technologies is adding more courses for Microsoft learners. The newly released Microsoft Word 2010 courses complete the series originally produced by content provider, Sonic Performance Support. The 17 new courses now completes the list of 21 Microsoft Word 2010 courses offered in Mastery’s extensive course library.
New course titles include:
- Microsoft Word 2010: Getting Started with Word 2010
- Microsoft Word 2010: Editing Text in a Word Document
- Microsoft Word 2010: Modifying the Appearance of Text in a Word Document
- Microsoft Word 2010: Inserting Special Characters and Graphical Objects
- Microsoft Word 2010: Organizing Data in Tables
- Microsoft Word 2010: Proofing a Word Document
- Microsoft Word 2010: Controlling the Appearance of Pages in a Word Document
- Microsoft Word 2010: Printing Word Documents
- Microsoft Word 2010: Customizing Tables and Charts
- Microsoft Word 2010: Modifying Pictures
- Microsoft Word 2010: Creating Customized Graphic Elements
- Microsoft Word 2010: Inserting Content Using Quick Parts
- Microsoft Word 2010: Controlling Text Flow
- Microsoft Word 2010: Collaborating on Documents
- Microsoft Word 2010: Adding Reference Marks and Notes
- Microsoft Word 2010: Simplifying the Use of Long Documents
- Microsoft Word 2010: Securing a Document
Courses offer in-depth training on topics for Microsoft Word 2010. Sonic’s courses help to eliminate barriers commonly found using features in Microsoft Word 2010, as well as relay tips for using more advanced features in the program. They are ideal for employers to offer employees to sharpen Microsoft Office Skills, as refresher courses, or for novices using the software.
Available on Mastery’s third-generation, VOD format, these courses make training easy and convenient by playing on any mobile device or desktop computer. At $4.95 a play, these titles allow you to master Word 2010 and learn techniques to make your documents more efficient and professional. Visit Mastery.com for more information as well as a full list of Microsoft Office titles.
About Mastery Technologies Inc.
Mastery Technologies established the e-learning industry’s first Training Content Network. Mastery partners with leading video content providers to co-produce the largest, standardized, workplace e-learning library available. Mastery goes beyond connecting customers with content, by pro-actively supporting both customers and content partners. In this way Mastery fulfills its mission of helping build more successful, effective and amazing organizations.