Woodbridge, NJ (PRWEB) February 28, 2014
Microsoft licensing expert, Tim Hegedus, will answer audience-submitted questions - from managing compliance and reducing risks to tips on negotiating the best vendor contract.
Previous topics covered Miro’s Microsoft event included:
- The End of XP Support
- Negotiating and re-negotiating with Microsoft
- Recent licensing changes and their effects on SLAs
- Understanding volume licensing programs
- Virtualization and licensing
- How cloud computing will change the licensing landscape
- Switching to Office 365
- Software Assurance and what it means for you
- SQL Server licensing
WHEN: March 11th @ 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM ET
Register here: bit.ly/1gVuEm5
WHO: Tim Hegedus, Senior Analyst, Miro Consulting, Inc.
Miro Consulting is an IT and software asset management consultancy focused on lowering the total cost of ownership through hardware and software optimization. Miro specializes in Oracle audits, Microsoft audits, IBM audits and Adobe audits and licensing management as well as Oracle hardware assets. Services include, but are not limited to license assessments and vendor audit consulting; contract negotiations; technology evaluations; hardware management programs; and virtualization consulting. Since 2000, Miro Consulting has helped companies save more than $1.5 billion in licensing costs.