"Property manager is your gate keeper and problem solver"
naples fl (PRWEB) March 05, 2014
Property management service has been always in high demand no matter where we are in economic cycle, that's why property managers play an important role in managing profitable, income-driven properties, and researching a reputable firm is crucial in both the branding efforts and potential expanding initiatives of property owners. A property manager is a gate keeper. As such, MNM Companies issues how-to tips for hiring the perfect property manager.
“I’ve found that, initially, many property owners are hesitant to rely on a management firm to help them with the work,” said MNM Owner Natalia Peysina. “But, as a property owner – and property manager – the best of both worlds, myself, I tell you that hiring a property manager is truly an investment. It allows me to focus my business mindset on other things. Obviously, trust is a huge factor in hiring an efficient manager, and research is a huge portion of the homework that owners should conduct.”
That all being said, Peysina advises property owners, looking to hire property managers, to look for these key characteristics in a manager:
- First, do your homework in researching property management firms. Ask your friends and trusted businesses for referrals, and also browse the Internet.
- Once you’ve narrowed your selection down by a few names, research a firm’s website and social media. Are they active community members, and in-the-know about the community hotspots, as well as community strengths and weaknesses? See how they communicate with their clientele.
- Ask what handyman and cleaning services that they use, and then perform background checks on those businesses. Are they reputable? What kind of deals can this specific property manager help you with?
- When communicating with the prospect, note their responsiveness and the professional voice of their tone. Is this person timely and of a formal nature? If not, you may want to consider moving on to a new contact.
- Discuss fees, and don’t hesitate to bring up competitors’ rates to see how they rival in services. What is this property manager’s selling point to you, as a potential customer of theirs?
- Finally, is your prospective property manager good at selling their services? Keep this in mind as you will need to rely on them in the near future to sell the rental of your own property.
“It’s all about finding the perfect fit, just like you would in a relationship,” said Peysina. “And, if you think about it, this is a relationship between two businesses, so a trusted rapport will be necessary. Take your prospective property manager out on a coffee date – and see if you have an inkling of being able to facilitate that much-needed, trusted connection that will be so necessary in nurturing over time.”
For more information about Cambridge Square Office Park or MNM Companies’ property management division, contact Natalia at 1-786-597-0111 or Natalia(at)MNMcompanies(dot)com.
MNM Companies boasts more than eight years of experience in real estate services, and has a wide background in real estate, residential and commercial property management, the leasing of vacation rentals, as well as with home watch and concierge services in Florida. The company helps to establish market-competitive rental rates, collects rent, interviews and settles in tenants, and also coordinates handyman and cleaning services, performing the legwork for most busy property owners.
About MNM Companies: MNM Companies has been providing exceptional real estate and property management services to the Miami and Moscow areas for over nine years, and has recently expanded to cover Naples, Florida. The company, founded by Natalia Peysina, offers its clients a full suite of services from real estate, residential and commercial property management; as well as mortgage, financing and title services.
MNM Companies is BBB Accredited, and continuously offers its clients with the highest level of customer service that is paired with a customized approach, guaranteeing the best experience for all homeowners,
sellers, investors and renters alike. To learn more about MNM Companies, please visit http://www.mnmcompanies.com.