London, UK (PRWEB) February 28, 2014
In 2012, the global perlite production registered a 3.4% YoY increase and amounted to 2.66 million tonnes. China accounted for just over 27% of the world’s total perlite production volume and was the dominant perlite manufacturer. It was followed by Greece, the US and Turkey. In 2012, the overall vermiculite production witnessed a 2.9% increase and climbed to around 603 million tonnes. South Africa was the top vermiculite producer with a nearly 33.7% share of the world’s vermiculite production supply. Robust growth in overall perlite and vermiculite consumption was led by Asia during the past 5 years given the downturn registered in the construction sector in most mature economies of North America and Europe.
The global perlite and vermiculite production are expected to post stable growth in the years ahead, and to exceed 3.05 million tonnes and 679 million tonnes, respectively, in 2016. This growth is predicted to be stimulated by the constantly increasing demand worldwide along with new capacity introductions.
All-encompassing analysis and forecast of the perlite and vermiculite market at various geographical scales can be found in the new topical research study “Perlite and Vermiculite: 2014 Market Review and Forecast” elaborated by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report provides a close look at the actual situation and historical background of the perlite and vermiculite market; offers industry future outlook; presents accurate data showing perlite and vermiculite capacities, production, demand, foreign trade statistics, and reviews regional price fluctuations.
Title: Perlite and Vermiculite: 2014 Market Review and Forecast
Published: February, 2014
Price: US$ 1,190.00
The in-demand topical study offers access to in-depth and unbiased insights into the perlite and vermiculite market scenario together with essential data on the market performance (both present and historical). The study delves deep into the different geographical markets for perlite and vermiculite in detail, includes careful discussions of the important industry issues, illustrates the prevailing industry trends as well as pinpoints and thoroughly describes the key market growth drivers and restraints. Accurate statistics on perlite and vermiculite capacities, consumption, supply and foreign trade is provided in the report side by side with an extensive overview of the regional perlite and vermiculite price fluctuations. Besides, the research report characterizes the competitive climate, unveils valuable information on the top perlite and vermiculite producers and suppliers, and also features the present situation in the feedstock market. Moreover, an insightful future outlook for the perlite and vermiculite market worldwide, regionally and by country is enclosed in the research report.
Reasons to Buy:
- Review the actual scenario of the perlite and vermiculite market.
- Receive access to top-level accurate information on the perlite and vermiculite market historical and present performance.
- Get acquainted with the major industry development trends and burning issues.
- Gain a clear understanding of the main factors having impact on the market dynamics.
- Identify the most promising market opportunities and derive the maximum benefits.
- Be prepared to cope with the potential market barriers.
- Get an idea of the competitive climate in the perlite and vermiculite market, point out the strongest competitors and also find prospective business partners.
- Gain abreast of the current situation in the raw material market.
- Take informed business decisions and design successful business strategies backed on the market future outlook.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.