It is an IRN Summit!
London (PRWEB UK) 3 March 2014
It was announced last week that Barryroe partners, Providence and Lansdowne, have been granted a c. 180 km2 increase in the areal extent of SEL 1/11 by the Department of Communications, Energy & Natural Resources (DCENR). This increase in the breadth of this Standard Exploration Licence (SEL) signifies potential field extensions of Barryroe to the south and south-east.
IRN is pleased to welcome the CEO’s of both Lansdowne and Providence at the 2nd Ireland Oil & Gas 2014 Summit, which is to be held in Dublin on the 4th-5th June 2014.
The Speaking Faculty will offer Ireland focused as well as international perspectives on geology, exploration and production of the promising offshore Atlantic Ireland, at a time when there is much activity in Ireland’s oil and gas industry.
The expert speaker panel includes:
- Tony O’Reilly, CEO, Providence Resources
- David Horgan, Managing Director, Petrel Resources
- Chairman of the Irish Offshore Operators Association (IOOA)
- Ian Atkinson, Chief Geophysicist and R&D Manager, Nalcor Energy - Oil and Gas
- Dr. Stephen Boldy, Chief Executive Officer, Lansdowne Oil and Gas plc
- Geologist, Providence Resources (tbc)
- John Ødegaard, Managing Director, Sosina Exploration Ltd
- Sheenagh Rooney, Director of Energy Safety, Commission for Energy Regulations, Republic of Ireland
- Michael Young, Director, Geological Survey of Northern Ireland, Department of Enterprise, Trade and Investment
- Hugh Mackay, CEO, Europa Oil & Gas
- Derek Reay, Team Leader, Energy and Minerals, Geological Survey of Northern Ireland, Department of Enterprise, Trade and Investment
- Senior Representative, Fastnet Oil and Gas
- Chic Brodie MSP, South of Scotland
- Nicholas Ellison, Senior International Trade Executive, Aberdeen City Council
- Andrew Hindle, CEO, Infrastrata
- Tom Kelly, Divisional Manager Engineering, Enterprise Ireland
More information can be found on the website http://www.irelandsummit.com