Senko Introduces Wireless Smart Probe Wi-Fi for Fiber Inspection
The FTTA Smart Probe allows technicians to inspect the fiber endfaces. Images are captured digitally and streamed on the monitor of any Windows Laptop, Android Tablet or Smartphone.
(PRWEB) March 03, 2014
The Smart Probe is an ergonomically designed, compact, Wi-Fi probe for smart phones, tablets and laptops/PCs. Featuring integrated Wi-Fi module and left/right handed thumb or finger operation for greater ease of use and convenience. Incorporating high resolution sensor outputting 960 x 544 pixel resolution images at 16:9 aspect ratio, the Smart Probe can easily view two MT/MPO fibers rather than just a single fiber. The App, available from Google Play, includes digital zoom and still capture capabilities. For more info http://www.senko.com/smartprobe.
True completely wireless probe.
- Integrated Wi-Fi module.
- Highly compact easy to use design.
- Left or right handed thumb/finger operation.
- 16:9 Widescreen aspect ratio with 457µm x 259µm Field-of-View to view multiple MT/MPO fibers.
- 328x magnification based on 7” tablet screen.
- Free Smart Phone/Tablet app with digital zoom and still capture functions.
- Tips for all common connector types for both patchcord and patch panel inspection.
For more info http://www.senko.com/smartprobe.