Calgary, Alberta (PRWEB) March 04, 2014
Mildlybullish.com today announced the introduction of a free equity option Covered Call Screener website (http://www.mildlybullish.com). This premium site allows users to search for the best covered calls based on their trading strategy, and to select the contracts most adapted to their portfolio in order to sell call options and capture option premiums.
"Our Covered Call Screener was built to fill a gap in the market. Recently some of the free Covered Call Screener websites have been acquired and users are now being forced to pay high monthly subscription fees. Our easy to use Covered Call Screener is free and is just as feature rich as the subscription screeners," said Kevin Hilscher, Founder of Mildlybullish.com. "This is the first of several new services Mildlybullish.com will be releasing over the course of 2014. These products will deliver more value to our users through our extensive database of analytics, easy to use interface, and our cutting edge technology powered by Amazon Web Services," added Hilscher.
Key features of Mildlybullish.com’s Covered Call Screener include:
- A database of over 3,000+ North American stocks and ETFs with options, updated daily after market close.
- Traditional profitability calculations such as return if the stock stays flat, downside protection and annualized return if flat.
- Filter by moneyness, stock price, option price, P/E ratio, EPS, market capitalization and others.
- Filter based on upcoming earnings reports, in order to increase downside protection ahead of the report.
- Filter covered calls by stocks earning the highest dividends in order to add dividend income to the covered call income.
- Fast, simple to use searching engine that includes infinite scroll and does not require slow, full page reloads when filtering and sorting.
- View stock charts and options chains.
- Sign up and login using Facebook, Twitter, StockTwits, and others.
- Posting covered call opportunities to social media accounts.
- Forums where users can interact with other covered call investors. Share and exchange strategies and ideas with other users.
For more information, please visit http://www.mildlybullish.com/
Mildlybullish.com is a site dedicated to covered call option investors. Our goal is to provide investors the best information, in an easy to use tool, for making covered call writing decisions.
This information is not intended to provide tax, legal or investment advice. The information does not constitute a solicitation by Mildlybullish.com of the purchase or sale of securities.