New York, NY (PRWEB) March 03, 2014
FSAstore.com, the only e-commerce site stocked exclusively with Flexible Spending Account (FSA) eligible products, is reminding the more than 30 million Americans with an FSA that they may have a Grace Period to use their 2013 FSA funds. Many (but not all) FSAs have a Grace Period ending on March 15, 2014. FSA holders with a Grace Period must use 2013 funds by March 15th or their funds may be forfeited.
In addition to thousands of eligible products, FSAstore.com introduced FSA bundles to offer a convenient way for consumers to spend wisely on healthcare necessities.
New product bundles available at FSAstore.com:
- Family Essentials - Restock your medicine cabinet for the whole family with bandages, heat wraps, thermometers, sunscreen, and first aid kits.
- Winter/Cold – Alleviate cold symptoms with a Neti pot, saline sinus spray, and a warm steam vaporizer.
- Pain Relief - Treat sore muscles and all types of pain with heat wraps, cooling eye masks, cold packs, joint wraps, and sinus compresses.
- Baby Care - Care for your baby with thermometers, nasal aspirators, and baby sun care.
- Travel Essentials – Pack travel-size first aid kits, sunscreen, cold therapy packs, and bandages for an upcoming trip.
- Sun Care – Shop a bundle of brand-name sunscreens for all uses.
“Bundles are an easy way to get the products I need for my family,” said Karen N., an FSAstore.com customer. “FSAstore.com is always offering new FSA eligible products and it’s great to have products delivered to my home in a just a few days.”
“We recently added new bundles to make shopping on our site even more convenient,” said Jeremy Miller, CEO and Founder of FSAstore.com. “Bundles are an effective way for FSA participants to shop for healthcare items they need, while helping them avoid losing their hard-earned, tax-free dollars at the end of the Grace Period.”
For the last four years, FSAstore.com has been the only e-commerce site exclusively stocked with FSA eligible products - eliminating the guesswork behind what is reimbursable by an FSA. Consumers with Flexible Spending Accounts can access thousands of high quality FSA eligible products, and much-needed information through the FSA Learning Center. FSAstore.com accepts all FSA and major credit cards, offers 24/7 customer service, one-to-two-day turnaround for all orders, and free shipping on orders $50+. There is no need to submit receipts for products purchased with an FSA or HSA card.