Mt. Laurel, NJ (PRWEB) March 17, 2014
PRICE® Systems LLC, pioneer in the science of parametric estimating and developer of PRICE® TruePlanning®—the global standard for accurate cost estimating—will offer a 3-part live webinar series featuring live demonstrations of new capabilities, processes, and tools available in TruePlanning™ 2014, a data-driven framework for faster, more robust decision-making. This first installment of the series will be held on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 at 2:00 pm EST.
Joe Bauer, Solutions Consultant at PRICE Systems, will demonstrate how TruePlanning 2014 users can leverage the framework to produce data-driven, defendable cost estimates faster, in their own language, integrated and localized to their organization.
Webinar will feature:
- Brief Overview of the TruePlanning® framework and estimating methodologies
- Multi-lingual Translations—How to localize TruePlanning and the PRICE Models so they are easily understood in your organization and around the world
- Defendability—How to produce defendable, documented estimates in your language, integrated and localized to your organization using TrueFindings™, a fully integrated data management and analysis tool and TrueMapper™, which allows an estimator to map the results of a TruePlanning® estimate to any custom cost element structure
- Transparency—How to leverage the latest PRICE models to better defend your estimate for storyboarding, design reviews, walkthroughs, etc.
- The Estimating Systems Integration Framework—How to improve speed, accuracy, transparency, and standardization with our integrated, closed-loop estimating framework
To register for this webinar, visit https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/190072186.
For more details about the upcoming webinars within this series, visit pricesystems.com/webinars.
About PRICE® Systems
PRICE Systems provides more than 40 years of cost estimating software expertise across a wide variety of market applications and business needs—from aerospace and defense program planning and budgeting to design studies, bids, and proposals for new hardware, software, and microelectronic components. Today, PRICE cost models developed from more than 21,000 projects, plus ongoing PRICE research into refining how those models reflect realistic costs, and PRICE frameworks for integrating client-specific cost histories into new estimating efforts, put PRICE Systems at the forefront of cost estimating and cost management solutions.