(PRWEB) March 13, 2014
As parents or professionals who work with children, we see drawings almost on a daily basis, but what do you really know about them?
Children’s drawings offer a unique opportunity for understanding their inner world. The shapes, lines and colors in drawings are all parts of the child’s individual puzzle.
In depth analysis of children’s drawings will reveal fascinating insights about their personality, talents and difficulties they may be experiencing at school, kindergarten and home.
Children’s drawings provide valuable information about how they experience their world:
- Social interactions at kindergarten or school
- Reasons for fears, tantrums and adjustment difficulties
- Parent-child and sibling relationships
- Behavioral patterns such as: being spoiled, stubbornness, or independence
- Coping with eating and sleeping disorders
- ADHD and learning disabilities
- Talents, intelligence, self-esteem
- Academic success and areas of interest
If you would like to obtain a copy of the e-book, please visit http://www.roshida.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/12-Must-Know-Facts-about-Childrens-Drawing-Interpretation.pdf or contact:
12 Must Know Facts about Children's Drawing Interpretation was also published by http://www.free-ebooks.net in March 2014 in pdf, txt, ePub, Mobipocket and a variety of formats compatible with Kindle, Sony, iPad and other readers.