London, UK (PRWEB) March 04, 2014
During 2010-2012, the global expandable polystyrene (EPS) production witnessed sustained growth, increasing from about 5.83 millon tonnes in 2010 to more than 6.33 million tonnes in 2012. In 2012, Asia ranked number one worldwide in terms of EPS production, with the regional production volume being estimated at over 3.87 million tonnes. In the same year, the combined EPS supply volume of the top five EPS producing countries (China, Germany, South Korea, the USA and Taiwan) stood at almost 4.2 million tonnes. Europe was the leading both EPS exporter and importer in 2012.
The world EPS production will likely follow an upward trend in the years ahead, spurred by the increasing demand for the product from its major end-use sectors, as well as new EPS capacity introductions. In 2016, the global EPS supply is anticipated to exceed 7.97 million tonnes.
Detailed analysis and forecast of world, regional and country EPS markets can be found in the in-demand topical research study “Expandable Polystyrene (EPS): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” drawn up by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report provides a deep insight into the present situation and historical background of the EPS market; offers future industry forecasts; grants access to cutting-edge data showing EPS capacities, production, demand trends, exports and imports statistics, and regional price fluctuations.
Title: Expandable Polystyrene (EPS): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
All-round analysis of the EPS market at global, regional and country scales supplemented with valuable data on the historical and actual industry performance is offered in the topical study. The report grants access to a detailed product profile for EPS encompassing essential details on the product properties and characteristics, major applications, manufacturing processes, etc. The study uncovers important statistics on EPS production/consumption, imports/exports and capacities, reviews the recent changes of the regional EPS prices. It illustrates the competitive scenario of the world and local EPS markets, gives profiles of the leading market participants and also presents details on the main EPS consumers and highlights the current conditions of the feedstock market. Additionally, the EPS market short-term future outlook, and a thorough discussion of the market growth perspectives are provided in the insightful report.
- Granular product profile of EPS including necessary information on the product (properties, major uses, manufacturing process, etc).
- Significant data on EPS feedstock sector.
- In-depth analysis of the global EPS market with a complete set of the industry historical and current performance estimates.
- Statistics on EPS capacity, supply and demand.
- Holistic view at the foreign trade flows along with the recent regional EPS price changes.
- All-encompassing overviews of the key regional and country EPS markets with valuable information on EPS production, demand, exports, imports and capacities.
- Detailed illustration of the competitive landscape.
- All-round profiles of the major EPS producers and suppliers.
- Discussion of the EPS market perspectives through 2018.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.