Quality lead generation has always been a challenge for B2B marketing organizations
New York, NY (PRWEB) March 06, 2014
Customer acquisition firm 3D2B has announced the availability of a new e-book on the topic of human touch lead generation. The e-book, "Bridge the Divide Between Sales and Marketing," is now available for download at http://www.3d2b.com/sales/b2b-lead-generation-human-touch-ebook/b2b-lead-generation-human-touch-ebook-i681.html.
According to a MarketingSherpa report, 78% of B2B marketing organizations say that generating high-quality leads is their most significant challenge. This statistic proves that the Internet has changed the sales and marketing playing field. Today more than ever, it’s difficult for marketers to break through the clutter and generate the leads that sales reps so desperately need.
With its e-book, 3D2B shows B2B marketers how to revolutionize their lead generation efforts with a human touch. By reaching buyers on a human, emotional level, B2B marketers can improve both the quantity and quality of leads they generate—even in a digital world.
“Quality lead generation has always been a challenge for B2B marketing organizations,” said Jeff Kalter, co-founder and CEO of 3D2B. “But now, marketing is being pulled in many different directions with social media, event marketing, email marketing, and more. At the same time, sales reps are being challenged to close deals in a weak economy. The lack of a good volume of qualified leads—prospects who are ready to buy in the immediate future—creates a divide between sales and marketing.”
In an engaging and entertaining format, the e-book covers several topics including:
- The challenges of inbound marketing and lead scoring
- The differences between sales and marketing as they relate to the lead generation gap
- The feeling vs. thinking sides of our brains and how decisions are often based on gut reactions
- How lead qualification makes all the difference in bridging the divide between sales and marketing
- How we’re more disconnected than ever in our always-on, social media world
- The four crucial elements of being human in a digital world: be real, be memorable, be relevant, and be an individual
- Human touch lead generation tactics including tele-services, event marketing, and face-to-face meetings
- Lead generation needs assessment
Readers will also learn about several important factors that have changed the sales and marketing landscape:
- Today’s buyer conducts nearly 60% of the purchasing decision before ever talking to a vendor
- Sales reps typically ignore 70% of the leads generated by marketing—underscoring the need for lead qualification
- Gartner Research claims that by 2020, customers will manage 85% of their relationship with a business without ever talking to a human being
- 90% of marketers say events are best for generating targeted leads, yet 80% of them fail to follow up after events
“The Internet has changed everything,” said Amanda Ferraioli, 3D2B account director. “It’s more important than ever to break through the online clutter and reach our prospects on an emotional level. That’s why lead generation with a human touch works. It enables marketing organizations to work together with sales and give them leads they can call on with confidence.”
To download the e-book, please visit http://www.3d2b.com/sales/b2b-lead-generation-human-touch-ebook/b2b-lead-generation-human-touch-ebook-i681.html.
Established in 2003, 3D2B provides B2B telemarketing and lead generation services to help foster customer relationships and boost sales across all industries. With offices in Rome and New York, 3D2B assists sales and marketing organizations across the globe.
Founded on the principle of providing quality, specialized B2B telemarketing and lead generation services, 3D2B prides itself in the fact that its agents are highly educated, natively speak the languages they cover, and have industry-specific experience. For more information about 3D2B, visit http://www.3D2B.com or call +1 718 709 0900 or +39 06 978 446 60 (EMEA).