London, UK (PRWEB) March 04, 2014
In spite of the economic downturn witnessed in the European region and also in the rest of the world during the past few years, Switzerland’s wealth management market still remains attractive to both foreign and local development. In 2013, the country was home to 360,917 high net worth individuals (HNWIs); their combined wealth reached approximately USD 1.6 trillion. In the same year, the wealth per adult in Switzerland stood at nearly USD 512,600. At the end of 2013, the Swiss HNWIs held a substantial share (almost 41%) of their wealth outside their native country, which was equivalent to USD 668 billion.
In 2012, the total number of HNWIs in Switzerland registered a 9.5% YoY increase, and in 2013, it grew 10.6% over the previous year. Growth in the country’s HNWIs wealth and volumes is poised to accelerate in the years ahead. The total number of HNWIs in Switzerland is primed to grow by nearly 24% to climb to 494,485 in 2018. The HNWIs wealth will likely increase by double-digits (18%) and surpass the USD 2.2 trillion mark by 2018.
In-demand research report “Switzerland 2014 Wealth Book” drawn up by WealthInsight is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Switzerland 2014 Wealth Book
Published: February, 2014
Price: US$ 4,995.00
The in-demand report provides a 360-degree overview of Switzerland’s HNWIs population together with a comprehensive analysis of the national wealth management market. It presents key details about the performance of HNWIs over 2007-2012; discloses vital information on the HNWIs’ and UHNWIs’ asset allocations in the country across the existing 13 asset classes; and also investigates the situation in the top-performing cities. The report encloses an extensive evaluation of Switzerland’s wealth management industry; identifies and examines the primary drivers of HNWI wealth; features the prevailing industry trends; pinpoints the main challenges and opportunities of the wealth management industry as well as private banking sector in Switzerland. The research study grants access to reliable information on the key market players and also provides detailed forecasts of the Swiss wealth management market up to 2018.
- Deep unbiased insights into the landscape of Switzerland’s wealth sector.
- Profound analysis of the competitive scenario along with extensive review of the top market players.
- All-round discussion of the prevailing HNWI and wealth trends in Switzerland.
- Whole set of accurate valuable information on HNWIs volume, wealth and allocation trends.
- Essential details on the total number of UHNWIs in the major cities and the number of wealth managers in each city.
- Granular examination of the main drivers, resistors, challenges and opportunities of Switzerland’s wealth sector.
- Future outlook for the Switzerland’s wealth sector through 2018.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at WealthInsight page.