Santa Monica, CA (PRWEB) March 04, 2014
405 AUTO, a leading auto repair and maintenance services shop specializing in European luxury vehicles, announces today that its hybrid services division, Santa Monica Hybrid, has joined The Hybrid Shop (THS), a growing international network of dealers committed to providing expert care for hybrid-electric vehicles (HEVs), as a Dealer Partner.
Through its partnership and training with THS, Santa Monica Hybrid will now offer hybrid Battery Pack Conditioning, a green service that restores up to 95% of the battery pack’s original power and energy. The ability to restore, as opposed to replace, the batteries is a critical element in the environmental sustainability of these services. Santa Monica Hybrid has dedicated an entire expanded area of its shop to specifically focus on diagnostic, maintenance, and repair services for HEVs.
“We are thrilled to join THS and to be able to take our commitment to both our customers and the environment to the next level,” said Santa Monica Hybrid’s Martin Kruszelnicki. “HEVs are truly the future of the automotive industry, and we look forward to putting THS’ proven technical process to work to expand our services for HEVs, while keeping a focus on educating our customers and growing our business across the Santa Monica area.”
Key advantages and savings that Santa Monica Hybrid’s customers can expect from these new services include:
- Cost-savings – An underperforming hybrid battery can result in decreased fuel economy and torque, leading to significant battery replacement costs, amounting to as much as $4,000- $9,000. Battery Pack Conditioning is approximately 1/3 of the cost of battery replacement;
- Enhanced fuel economy – between 10-35% fuel economy improvement depending on the initial SOH of the battery;
- Enhanced vehicle performance – every HEV serviced will perform more efficiently, cost less to operate and have improved drivability;
- Immediate gratification – customers experience improved performance and fuel economy following completion of the THS service at Santa Monica Hybrid;
- A comprehensive menu of services - to ensure hybrid owners receive the highest quality of one-stop-shopping for repair and maintenance for their hybrid vehicle. These services include:
o Battery Pack Conditioning and rebuilding services,
o Testing of electric transmissions, DC-DC converters, power inverter and control systems, and
o Hybrid specific maintenance.
- Santa Monica Hybrid will also offer the optional State of Health (SOH) program that assesses the vehicle’s bigger picture, which is conducted prior to Battery Pack Conditioning to evaluate how different aspects of the car are trending to deliver maximum results, reliability, and cost-savings from hybrid vehicle services.
“We welcome Santa Monica Hybrid as THS’ newest Dealer Partner,” Matt Curry, CEO of The Hybrid Shop stated. “Their leadership and dedication to the future of hybrid vehicles, as well as their commitment to the education of their customers and the public across their region make them an ideal addition to our rapidly-increasing network of experts.”
About Santa Monica Hybrid
405 AUTO and Santa Monica Hybrid is a family-owned and operated auto repair and maintenance facility, offering a full range of quality automotive services. Technicians have more than 100 years of combined experience and are proficient in performing expert repair and maintenance services on any European vehicle including Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Ferrari, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes, Mini, Maserati, Porsche, Rolls Royce and more. In 2005, ASE Certified Master Technician, Martin Kruszelnicki, along with his brother Kamil, founded Santa Monica Hybrid with the goal of providing comprehensive services for hybrid vehicles. Through its exclusive partnership with The Hybrid Shop, Santa Monica Hybrid ensures the latest in hybrid automotive technology service offerings to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective solution to every hybrid automotive concern. For more information, please call 310 - 4HYBRID or visit http://www.santamonicahybrid.com. To get in touch with 405 Auto, please call 310-405AUTO or visit http://www.405AUTO.com.
About The Hybrid Shop (THS)
Founded in 2013 and headquartered in Gainesville, VA, The Hybrid Shop (THS) is a growing international network of high quality dealers that are committed to providing expert care for hybrid vehicles by embracing the latest battery pack conditioning, hybrid technology and knowledge that is only available to licensed dealers. For additional information about THS, please visit http://www.thehybridshop.com. Also, follow THS on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.