I am very excited by the line-up of speakers at the event this year. They very much represent current thought leadership in this space.
(PRWEB) March 05, 2014
Over the past 10 years Telematics for Fleet Management Europe has established itself as the go-to event dedicated to commercial telematics. This year will see 150+ senior execs from across the OEMs, service providers, fleet operators, insurers, telecoms, tier ones and gov’t authorities come together to build strategic alliances in the connected fleet space and discuss how to deliver customisable service packages for multiple fleet segments.
Talking about the event, previous attendee Daimler FleetBoard stated, “The conference has an ideal mix of telematics experts, customers and vendors to network with. It is an excellent opportunity to understand recent and future trends.” Qualcomm agreed, saying that it features a “focused and valuable agenda around new telematics industry concepts, partnerships and technology along with the ability to catch up with industry contacts.”
Event Project Director, Gareth Ragg added: “I am very excited by the line-up of speakers at the event this year. They very much represent current thought leadership in this space. Right now it is crucial that fleet telematics leaders come together.” He continued, “It is important to take stock of the past 12 months and to discuss a way forward in a market that is showing signs of maturation but that still holds plenty of promise for those who can navigate Europe’s ever-changing legislative landscape, and advancing industry consolation – without losing sight of the needs of the end user. This is a must attend event for all companies who are serious about commercial telematics in Europe.”
Over 25 Industry pioneer speakers at Telematics for Fleet Management EU:
The conference programme and speaker line-up has just been launched. Here is a snapshot of the elite speakers who will be on stage next March:
- Michael Sena, President, Michael L. Sena Consulting AB
- Pierre Sirolli, Head of Aftersales, Renault Trucks
- Carole Pierrot, Electro Mobility Manager, Nissan Europe
- Fredrik Callenryd, Senior Business Analyst, Scania
- Erik van Duin, Fleet Manager EMEA, TNT Express
- Giorgio Audisio, Head Tyre Systems & Vehicle Dynamics, Pirelli
- James Hookham, Managing Director of Policy, Freight Transport Association
- Pierre Lussier, FleetBoard Manager, Mercedes-Benz France
- Andy Price, Practice Leader Europe Motor Fleet, Zurich
To see the full speaker line-up of over 20 industry leading speakers: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/fleeteurope/conference-speakers.php.
Key discussion points for 2014 include:
- MACRO TRENDS: WHERE WILL FLEET MANAGEMENT BE IN 2020? Fleet management does not exist in a vacuum. Get to grips with the social, economic and technological mega trends that are set to shape the future of commercial telematics
- OVERCOME MATURITY IN THE CONNECTED FLEET ECOSYSTEM: Understand the connected commercial vehicle ecosystem and its actors, different customers and stakeholders in order to capitalise on emergent mergers & acquisitions activity in the US and Europe
- V2X AND THE FUTURE OF EU FLEETS: Get-to-grips with implementation challenges and opportunities by incorporating ITS solutions such as DSRC to align your FMS solutions package accordingly with the V2X demands of the future
For the complete Telematics for Fleet Management EU 2014 program and speaker line-up visit http://www.telematicsupdate.com/fleeteurope/index.php.
Last few tickets remain: Register your place now
Register now via the secure link below to secure your place amongst 200+ telematics industry decision makers at Telematics for Fleet Management Europe 2014 – use the code PRESSREL to a €100 Euro saving on all conference passes.
Here is a selection of what the delegates from last year’s conference had to say.
- As a first time attendee, the event met all of my expectations. The quality of speakers was excellent and the agenda relevant. The opportunity to network was second to none. Garmin
- On top of the conference content, this show gives you the opportunity to network with new and existing partners in the market. Scania
About Telematics Update:
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Project Director | Telematics Update
T: (Global) +44 (0)20 7375 7589