The UltraLight Camera Cover’s flexibility makes it desirable for backpackers, hikers, or anyone carrying their camera for long periods who need quick access,” said MindShift Gear’s founder and president Doug Murdoch.
Santa Rosa, CA (PRWEB) March 06, 2014
MindShift Gear has released the lightest, most compact camera cover for outdoor photography, the UltraLight Camera Cover, available in three sizes and two colors, Black and Tahoe Blue. This “skin-style” camera pouch/cover is designed for outdoor, nature, and action photographers who wear a normal or pro DSLR camera with small to medium lens out on their chest, ready to shoot. Its adjustable shock-cord on lid allows the cover to fit multiple camera and lens combinations.
“The UltraLight Camera Cover’s flexibility makes it desirable for backpackers, hikers, or anyone carrying their camera for long periods who need quick access,” said MindShift Gear’s founder and president Doug Murdoch. “It is a super lightweight cover that offers protection against scratches, dust, moisture and debris while stabilizing the camera on the chest, waist or over the shoulder. It is ultra-compressible for easy stowing and its integrated belt supports the camera around the photographer’s waist.”
The UltraLight Camera Cover comes in three sizes:
- UltraLight Camera Cover 10: Fits a small DSLR (Canon Rebel or Nikon 5200 series) with kit lens or short zoom (up to a 18-55mm f/3.5-f/5.6, 24-105mm f/4 or 24-85mm f/2.8-4)OR fits standard-size DSLR (Canon 5DMIII or Nikon D800 series) with prime lens or short zoom (up to a 85mm f/1.2, 24-105mm f/4 or 24-85mm f/2.8-4)
- UltraLight Camera Cover 20: Fits a standard or pro DSLR (Canon 5D MIII/1DX or Nikon D700/D4) with attached standard zoom lens (up to 24-70mm f/2.8)
- UltraLight Camera Cover 30: Fits a standard or pro DSLR (Canon 5D MIII/1DX or Nikon D700/D4) with attached large zoom lens (up to 70-200 f/2.8)
With the UltraLight Camera Cover photographers can use their camera neck strap for extra support in active adventures. Its orientation brings the camera closer to photographers’ center of gravity, allowing greater balance and stability during extreme action. It doesn’t block the view of their feet like a bulky camera case. It also fits under any backpack. It features a weather-resistant flap cover and lightly padded front, bottom and rear panels. It accommodates lenses facing out or facing down depending on the photographer’s carrying preference.
For superior water-resistance, its all exterior fabric has a durable water resistant coating while the fabric’s underside is coated with polyurethane. It uses 100D rip-stop nylon, 210D velocity nylon, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
UltraLight DSLR Cover 10
- Internal Dimensions: 6.7” W x 5.1” H x 6.3” D (17 x 13 x 16 cm)
- Compressed Dimensions: 4.3” x 6.1” x 1.8” (11 x 15.5 x 4.5 cm)
- Weight: 5 oz (141 g)
UltraLight DSLR Cover 20
- Internal Dimensions: 7.1” W x 7.5” H x 7.5” D (18 x 19 x 19 cm)
- Compressed Dimensions: 6.3” W x 6.7” H x 1.6” D (16 x 17 x 4 cm)
- Weight: 6 oz (172 g)
UltraLight DSLR Cover 30
- Internal Dimensions: 7.1” W x 11.4” H x 8.7” D (18 x 29 x 22 cm)
- Compressed Dimensions: 5.9” W x 8.7” H x 1.8” D (15 x 22 x 4.5 cm)
- Weight: 6.8 oz (192 g)
MindShift Gear (http://www.mindshiftgear.com) is a group of committed professional photographers and product designers who support conservation and protection of our natural resources and planet. Founded by the creators of Think Tank Photo and conservation photographer Daniel Beltrá, MindShift is dedicated to building carrying solutions for those who are passionate about experiencing the natural world. Their slogan, “Engage with nature,” challenges people to not only become involved in outdoor activities, but to create a conversation about nature and our relationship to the environment.