The free webinar will cover a demonstration of Compliance Map Enterprise, a software solution for the management of environmental compliance regulations
(PRWEB) March 06, 2014
The Compliance Map, a regulatory compliance service and software solution provider, will be holding a free webinar demonstration of its software range on Tue, Mar 18, 2014, from 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM PDT.
The free webinar will cover a demonstration of Compliance Map Enterprise, a corporate wide software solution for the management of environmental compliance regulations and product stewardship directives and standards.
The topics to be examined include methods to meet obligations arising from substance control regulations and extended producer responsibility directives, with a detailed walkthrough of the following:
- Maintaining and building remittance reports for EPR Directives such as WEEE, Packaging, Battery, Beverage & Oil
- Conflict Minerals smelter & supplier management and reporting mechanisms using the EICC GeSI format
- Data collection management and report distribution using the Compliance Map supply chain management tools to facilitate data gathering as well as automatically responding to customer enquiries using standards such as the IPC1752A and IEC 62474
- BOM tools to roll-up compliance verdicts such as RoHS, REACH SVHCs, Phthalates, EMC, MDD and aid in gap analysis and integration with ERP & PLM systems such as SAP, Agile, PTC, etc...
- Compliance & corporate governance including project and process management
Registration for the free webinar is available here https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5274135533781351425. For more information, please contact info(at)thecompliancemap(dot)com, access the Compliance Map website http://www.thecompliancemap.com/ or call (800) 450-2403 for a tailored demonstration.
About The Compliance Map
Headquartered in California with offices near Oxford, UK, The Compliance Map are a team of regulatory compliance experts specialising in consulting, business process re-engineering and information systems implementation. Their 20+ years expertise in the arena of environmental compliance has been fed into the software solution offering, creating a singular approach to managing obligations businesses face in today's regulatory climate.