Singapore, Singapore (PRWEB) March 07, 2014
Businessmen and aspiring entrepreneurs can count on offshore company Healy Consultants to develop a limited company for them the next time they visit Hong Kong. As a matter of fact, they aren’t even obliged to arrive in the global city to form a company there, thanks to the professionals at Healy Consultants who have been serving entrepreneurs for years.
All they require to integrate a limited company is a share capital of US$1 and a week’s time, along with a non-residential director and a shareholder. Their USP is the fact that they come with 10 years of experience and are willing to take on challenging engagements which may not be everyone’s cup of tea.
Healy Consultants emphasise on forming companies in Hong Kong, as it is feasible to global customers, suppliers, investors, venture capitalists, governments, and banks. They can be legally exempted from tax, provided the company has no customers or suppliers within the city. What’s more, Hong Kong resident companies pay corporate taxes at 16.5%, which are the lowest in Asia. They enjoy profits free of withholding taxes, sales tax, VAT, import and export taxes and capital gains tax. Also, there are no exchange controls to restrict FDIs, currency accounts or repatriation of capital and earnings.
Smooth bureaucracy, minimal corruption, progressive economic policies and strategic location make Hong Kong the second-best place in the world to start a new business, and Healy Consultants go the extra mile to top off all these benefits with their own:
- Minimisation of international tax liabilities
- Minimal statutory filing obligations
- Registration of an offshore company provides unrestricted flow of capital and global transfer of assets;
- Limited liability for corporate directors
- A corporate bank account with an international retail or private bank – Healy Consultants work with internationally-recognised banks
- Nominee shareholders and directors for beneficial owners who require that structure, and in jurisdictions which allow it
- Company formation in jurisdictions Hong Kong displays an excellent image to clients, suppliers, banks, and even potential venture capitalists, as it is not considered a tax haven
- To hold directors’/shareholders’ meetings anywhere in the world – the majority of jurisdictions allow meetings to be held anywhere, thus eliminating the inconvenience of arranging a meeting in the jurisdiction of incorporation;
- Efficient requirements for audits and maintaining accounting records
Healy Consultants is a diversified group of companies operating in the corporate services, property, search engine marketing, and publishing businesses. We strive to provide our international Clients with the widest possible array of world-class corporate services. These include company incorporation, corporate bank account opening, aid with listing on stock exchanges and raising corporate finance, tax and accounting services, relocation and migration, property investment advice in Asia, and search engine marketing.