London, UK (PRWEB) March 05, 2014
Presently, there are around 225 operators across 98 countries with LTE networks up and running. The number of LTE subscribers globally is anticipated to go beyond 170 million in Q1 2014. Meantime, the top 3 operators are predicted to capture 52% share of the overall subscriber base. America is the world’s largest LTE subscriber marketplace.
In February 2014, there were over 9.4 million LTE subscribers in Europe, 84.3 million in America (50.5% of the world’s total) and 66.1 million subscribers in Asia (39.6% of the world’s total). In the same period of time, 84, 53, 49 commercial LTE networks were deployed in 34 European, 16 American and 23 Asian countries, respectively.
In-demand research report “Current Development of the Global LTE Subscriber Market, 1Q 2014” drawn up by Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute (MIC) is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Current Development of the Global LTE Subscriber Market, 1Q 2014
Published: February, 2014
Price: US$ 2,250.00
The topical report gives a full-scale coverage of the global LTE subscriber market with a special focus on its development during Q1 2014. It sheds light on the historical background of the major geographical LTE subscriber markets, and also contains an extensive summary of the latest important developments in the LTE subscriber markets. The research study provides in-depth insight into the pan-American, European, Asian, Oceania and African markets with country-wide market overviews and a whole set of key data on the adopted LTE technologies, service coverage, frequency band, LTE user base, equipment suppliers, etc. The report offers a comprehensive market assessment by country and operator, highlights the competitive scenario, and also reviews the top companies engaged in the LTE subscriber industry.
Reasons to Buy:
- Expand one’s knowledge about the actual situation in the world LTE subscriber market.
- Have a close look at the historical evolution of the global LTE subscriber industry.
- Get abreast of the most important recent LTE subscriber industry developments.
- Gain understanding of the performance of the major geographical LTE subscriber markets.
- Obtain access to cutting-edge, unbiased information on the adopted LTE technologies, LTE user base, frequency band, equipment suppliers, service coverage, etc.
- Determine the strongest companies and evaluate the competitive intensity in the marketplace.
More in-demand market research reports by the publisher can be found at MIC page.