London, UK (PRWEB) March 05, 2014
During the past several years, the world’s isopropanol (IPA) production followed a downward trend. In 2010, the global IPA utilization rate was nearly 77%. North America is the leading IPA producing region in the world, accounting for over 40% of the total IPA market. It is followed by Asia and Europe, capturing 29.3% and 27.5% shares, respectively. The USA, the Netherlands, Germany, Japan and China are the top five countries in terms of IPA production volume. The global IPA supply is poised to increase at an average annual growth rate of 2.3% in the years ahead to satisfy the moderately growing demand for IPA worldwide. In 2016, the global IPA production is predicted to exceed 2.1 million tonnes in volume.
Shell, Dow Chemical, ExxonMobil Chemical Company, CNPC Jinzhou Petrochemical Corp, Sasol Germany GmbH, Tokuyama Corp, Isu Chemical, Carboclor, Novapex and LG Chem are amid the dominant players in the world IPA market.
Accurate analysis and forecast of world, regional and country markets for IPA can be found in the topical research study “Isopropanol (IPA): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” prepared by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report presents deep insight into the present situation and historical background of the IPA market; offers future industry forecasts; grants access to cutting-edge data showing IPA capacities, production, demand trends, exports and imports statistics, and IPA price fluctuations.
Title: Isopropanol (IPA): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
An insightful guide to the IPA market at different geographical scales is provided in the report along with the accurate statistics illustrating the historical and present IPA capacity, production, demand and foreign trade flows, volume and value. The in-demand study considers the important IPA industry aspects and features the major trends, traces the recent regional price changes, describes the actual market scenario, pinpoints and characterizes the major market opportunities and challenges, investigates the key forces shaping the market. A deep analysis of the competitive environment and comprehensive profiles of the leading market participants (suppliers, producers and consumers) are presented in the research report. Furthermore, a detailed future outlook for the IPA market to 2018 is provided in the in-demand study.
Reasons to Buy:
- Take a peep at the IPA market scenario.
- Observe and also compare the current scenario in the major geographical IPA markets.
- Gain access to recent accurate statistics, covering IPA capacity, production/consumption and exports/imports.
- Be abreast of the recent regional IPA price fluctuations.
- Gain an idea of the main market trends, and identify and understand the key market growth drivers and limiters, thus becoming prepared to make the right business decisions.
- Get the hang of the IPA market performance and elaborate successful strategies to manage the market landscape.
- Estimate the competitive intensity in the IPA market and determine the key factors influencing the competition.
- Identify the top competitors and choose the promising business partners.
- Outline the emerging IPA market opportunities and find out how the world IPA industry is forecast to develop through 2018.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.