Fort Washington, PA (PRWEB) March 07, 2014
ACAMS is the Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists, one of the largest international membership organizations providing knowledge and resources in AML/CTF and financial crime detection and prevention. This conference provides a platform for influential leaders and banking professionals to share knowledge, views, and experiences surrounding the ever-changing laws, sanctions, and compliance climate.
Edcomm’s Compliance and Regulatory Training Delivery Systems include, but are not limited to:
- AML/BSA Requirements tailored for each role in an organization
- Learning Management System customized to financial industry needs
- Essential Compliance Regulation training for each role in an organization
- Summaries of notable Regulatory enforcements and how they might impact a company’s risk profile and bottom line
- Scenarios that help learners relate compliance best practices to their daily work
- Assessment tools that verify comprehension and retention
- Reporting and Analytics that detail each learner’s training experience and transcripts
- Enterprise Document Repository
- Streaming Video presentations
- Virtual Webinars
- Functional Banking Industry Skills libraries
- Professional and Soft Skills libraries
- Engaging, smart interactions that reinforce Key Learning Points
Stop by and visit Booth #104 to meet members of our Edcomm Executive Team: CEO Qamar Zaman, COO Jim Cannon, and Senior Director of Sales & Marketing, Heather Maurone. They will be conducting demonstrations and showing how effective, impactful training can be a great investment with measurable returns.
Learn best practices for keeping up-to-date with the most accurate information for learner populations. Avoid stress caused by internal and external audits by providing auditors with detailed and comprehensive training and completion summaries for each learner and the organization as a whole.
About Banker’s Academy
With 25+ years of experience and over 2,500 clients, Banker’s Academy is the leading global provider of training solutions to the financial services industry, with a focus on banks, credit unions, mortgage companies, and money service businesses. We’re a partner you can count on to help you achieve your business goals. For more information, call 888-433-2666, +1.215.542.6900, or go to http://www.bankersacademy.com.