Brooklyn, NY (PRWEB) March 07, 2014
Six years ago, a group of women banded together to brainstorm fundraising ideas for Yeshiva Me’on HaTorah, a Jewish high school. The result of this meeting was A Taste of Pesach, a recipe pamphlet series that transformed Passover cooking for tens of thousands of cooks. Since the mailing of the first pamphlet years ago, the devoted followers of A Taste of Pesach have sent countless letters expressing their appreciation for the beautiful pamphlets and the recipes within them. Finally, at the urgent request of its loyal fans, the best of this popular series plus many brand-new recipes have been compiled into a beautiful book, A Taste of Pesach (ArtScroll/Shaar Press/March 2014; hardcover/$29.99).
A Taste of Pesach presents an amazingly diverse set of recipes, from elegant starters like Chicken-Wrapped Asparagus Spears to kid-friendly favorites such as Chicken Nuggets. Featuring everything from traditional recipes like Gefilte Fish and Matzah Balls to modern dishes such as Seared Tuna and Chocolate Molten Cake, A Taste of Pesach has the recipe to fit every cook’s needs and make Passover cooking easier — and more delicious — than ever.
A Taste of Pesach features:
- Over 150 tried-and-true recipes for Pesach and year round
- Stunning, full-color photographs accompany every recipe
- Breathtaking layout, clear design
- Triple-tested recipes allow you to cook with confidence
- Over 140 gluten-free, non-gebrokts recipes
- Oversize hardcover edition, 240 full-color pages
- Cross-referenced index to help you find your favorite recipes
To request a review copy, recipes for reprinting, or to schedule an author interview, contact:
Miriam Pascal: miriam(at)artscroll(dot)com