London, UK (PRWEB) March 06, 2014
The childrenswear market is one of the most lucrative and attractive segments in the worldwide apparel industry. During the global economic recession, the childrenswear segment demonstrated remarkable immunity to the negatives of the market environment, as contrasted with the menswear and womenswear categories. Major factors influencing the market include, among others, varying consumer preferences, customers’ profiles, the influence of parents and children on buying habits, and the availability of wider choice. The market growth is likely to be dependent on design elements, brand-related investments, and ethical developments. Europe and the US account for a bigger share of all childrenswear sales globally.
The world’s childrenswear market was valued at USD 211.8 billion in 2012, demonstrating a CAGR of just over 5% during 2008-2012. Retailers of footwear, clothes, sportswear and accessories were the most profitable within the overall childrenswear marketplace in 2012, generating USD 92.2 billion in revenue and comprising 43.5% of the market's total value. The market is poised to gain momentum over the oncoming years, with a projected CAGR of 7% through 2017, as a result of which the market value will mostly likely reach USD 296.8 billion by the end of the period.
Topical research report “Childrenswear: Global Industry Almanac” worked out by MarketLine is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Childrenswear: Global Industry Almanac
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 2,995.00
The topical research report provides an insightful guide to the childrenswear industry worldwide, and in leading regions and countries, namely Asia-Pacific, Europe, France, Germany, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Swede, the UK, and the US.
For each geographical market, the study provides estimates of the market value (as of now and in the future), growth tempo, and exhausted market segmentation. The research provides a competitive landscape analysis alongside shedding light on the world’s top companies involved in the childrenswear market space, covering their activities and financial performance indicators. A number of key factors shaping the market are detailed, and also Porter’s five forces analysis is included. Furthermore, the future outlook and granular forecasts (based on value) of the market till 2017 are provided, too.
- Up-to-bottom research and analysis of the global childrenswear market.
- Detailed market segmentation analysis.
- Granular analysis of the top regional and national markets.
- Estimated data on the market sizing and value.
- Porter’s five forces analysis of the childrenswear market worldwide and by geography.
- Historical and actual estimates of the market performance with respect to particular geographical market.
- Extensive summary of the key forces impacting the growth in the sector.
- Detailed description of the competitive scenario with details on the competitive intensity in the market space.
- Comprehensive profiles of the leading companies.
- Four-year future forecasts of the market for childrenswear.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketLine page.