London, UK (PRWEB) March 06, 2014
In 2012, the world cell therapy market was evaluated at around USD 2.2 billion. The market is predicted to see robust growth in the years ahead, driven primarily by the ongoing advancements in the cell therapy industry along with considerable developments in the world of medicine. The overall cell therapy market is forecast to register a 21% CAGR on average in the upcoming years; and is anticipated to amount to USD 8 billion by 2018. A number of cell-based products and technologies, which are currently in the R&D pipeline, are expected to enter the market during the next five years, thus encouraging an increase in the growth rate of the cell therapies market.
With the cell-based treatment options growing by leaps and bounds, the upcoming years will likely see tremendous technological advancements with respect to the cell-based therapeutics industry. The expanding prevalence of diseases together with the lack of adequate effective treatment option for these illnesses is most likely to spur the advances in the cell-based therapeutics market both in developed and developing countries. The development of sophisticated automation devices is the most prominent emerging trend in the overall cell based therapy market.
New research report “Global Cell Therapy Market & Pipleine Insight” worked out by Kuick Research is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Global Cell Therapy Market & Pipleine Insight
Published: March, 2014
Price: US$ 2,400.00
The report provides detailed coverage of all the important aspects of the cell therapy market. It features the market growth resistors and stimulators, outlines and discusses the emerging challenges and opportunities, sheds light on the significant industry developments. The research study contains a summary of the existing cell therapy products and technologies, includes a comprehensive assessment of the cell therapy market on the basis of geography, target indicators, clinical phase and segments. The report describes the competitive climate, scrutinizes the actual cell therapy pipeline, uncovers data on the market performance between 2010 and 2012, and also offers an insightful market future outlook through 2018.
- Extensive summary of the cell therapy evolution including detail on its origin and process.
- Detailed description of the actual cell therapy market scenario.
- In-depth regional market analyses.
- Full-scale market assessment by segments, phase, target indications and country.
- Snapshot of the prevailing market trends.
- Thorough examination of the cell therapy pipeline.
- Close look at the key factors driving and restraining the market growth.
- Discussion of the future growth opportunities.
- Insightful review of the recent most important developments in the cell therapy market.
- Significant data on the existing cell therapy products and technologies.
- Evaluation of the competitive intensity in the world cell therapy market.
- Comprehensive profiles of the top companies.
- Valuable information on the cell therapy market performance during 2010-2014.
- Industry future outlook through 2018.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Kuick Research page.