Entirenet’s products added value for people wanting to participate in the training, and made it very rewarding. I’ve never seen people have that kind of excitement towards a training program before.
Bellevue, WA (PRWEB) March 08, 2014
Pet Partners reached out to Entirenet to help them better serve their community through an eLearning program. Here’s how we did it:
Pet Partners believes that when companion, service, and therapy animals positively impact a person’s everyday life, that person will become healthier and happier.
Because Pet Partners is a non-profit organization, everything they do revolves around their mission: to be the leader in demonstrating and promoting positive human-animal interaction to improve the physical, emotional, and psychological lives of the people in their community.
THE SITUATION: Big Goals, No Resources
In order to live up to their mission and promise, Pet Partners needed to refresh their current marketing efforts. Pet Partners presented Entirenet with three main goals to achieve this:
- Establish a continual education program for volunteers
- Transform volunteers into partners and allies of the organization by providing a “paw-sitive” training experience
- Develop a sophisticated eLearning program that is part of their training program, and that accurately reflects the values of Pet Partners’ demographic
THE NEED: Inspire Passion, Provide Value
A successful voluntary training program must have a strong value association. Just as a dog is more inclined to do a trick if it knows there will be a treat, people also need to know that the time and effort they put into something will be rewarding. Above all, online training should be engaging and fun. With that in mind, Entirenet set out to create a program that would make everyone’s tail wag.
THE CHALLENGE: Deliver a Quality Product Without Breaking the Bank
As we began planning, Entirenet made sure to incorporate the specific requirements Pet Partners had for the program, such as:
- Provide a self-directed solution that boosts critical thinking and problem solving
- Include reference material that can become a long-term resource for the learner
- Design appropriately for Pet Partner’s budget, but without sacrificing the learner’s experience
THE SOLUTION: Build Reputation Through Engagement
The solution that Entirenet developed draws learners in by giving them opportunities to engage with the content through decision points, journaling, and library content. Therefore, the training program not only offers educational benefits but also encourages internal growth. This program helps Pet Partners continue to be known for going the extra mile in their community by providing a tangible service of ongoing improvement.
By taking the time to understand Pet Partners’ unique situation, goals, and challenges, Entirenet was able to provide a custom product that was “purr-fect” for them.