London, UK (PRWEB) March 07, 2014
During the last 20 years, the ongoing genetic advances have considerably facilitated the emergence of personalized medicine sector as an important player in the overall healthcare universe. Human genome sequencing has propelled the pharmacogenetics sector. Furthermore, personalized medicine also takes into account pharmacogenomics studies, where protein and genetic interactions yield the potential drug targets. The key objective of personalized medicine is to offer individualized care that is more effective and specific to the potential patients. Targeted and personalized medicine R&D efforts are aimed at increasing the efficiency of the therapeutic area via genetic testing along with companion diagnostics. The introduction of novel personalized medicine will likely reduce the frequency of adverse drug reactions and thus have a significant influence on health economics. Diagnostic and developmental companies are predicted to take benefit from lower discovery and commercialization costs, as well as from more specific market sub-types awaited in the years ahead.
Nodality, Celera, 23andMe, Myriad, Amgen, Atossa Genetics and Affymetrix are among the leading participants in the worldwide market for personalized medicine and companion diagnostic tests.
New research report “Personalized Medicine and Companion Diagnostic Market - A Strategic Analysis of Industry Trends, Technologies, Participants, and Environment” elaborated by Kelly Scientific Publications is available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Personalized Medicine and Companion Diagnostic Market - A Strategic Analysis of Industry Trends, Technologies, Participants, and Environment
Published: March, 2014
Price: US$ 3,835.00
A cutting-edge all-round report provides a full detailed coverage of the world personalized medicine and companion diagnostic market as well as tackles the most significant industry related issues. The study presents insights into the historical background of the industry and illustrates the current situation in the market; summarizes the key factors influencing the market growth, and also reviews the major existing personalized medicine and companion diagnostic products and technologies. It traces the most recent important industry developments, identifies and scrutinizes the most prominent market trends, covers the actual scenario in the main geographical markets, investigates the competitive landscape and includes the leading companies’ profiles. Additionally, the report discusses the market’s growth opportunities and grants access to a complete set of projections of the future performance of the personalized medicine and companion diagnostic market through 2017.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain a broader understanding of the worldwide personalized medicine market and its operating environment.
- Obtain access to a complete set of the present market figures, values and facts.
- Get abreast of the emerging market trends across the key geographical markets.
- Expand knowledge about the existing personalized medicine and companion diagnostic products and technologies.
- Get prepared to design effective strategies to manage the market landscape.
- Know about the major concerns associated with the personalized medicine and companion diagnostic industry.
- Learn more details about the regulative framework.
- Find out how to take the competitive advantage in the market by gaining competitive intelligence.
- Identify the strongest competitors and chose the promising partners.
- Get an idea about the possible future trends of the world personalized medicine and companion diagnostic market development through 2017.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Kelly Scientific Publications page.