London, UK (PRWEB) March 07, 2014
In 2014, the global market for aircraft ground handling systems will likely total USD 347.5 million. Furthermore, the market is anticipated to record robust growth in the years ahead, driven primarily by the increasing number of airlines and airports, the expansion and upgrading of the existing airports, and ongoing technological advancements of the aircraft industry, among other factors. By 2019, the world aircraft ground handling system market is predicted to climb to around USD 456.76 million.
The passenger ground handling sector is forecast to see the highest growth rate through 2019. In 2014, the sector is valued at around USD 145.95 million, and it is forecast to post a 5.4% CAGR through 2019. The leading regional market for aircraft ground handling systems, the Middle East, is expected to experience strong growth (7.03% CAGR) in the upcoming years, spurred by such factors as the upgrading and expansions of the regional airport infrastructure along with a slew of opportunities emerging in the region for aircraft ground handling system provides. Meanwhile, Latin America and APAC are likely to be the most rapidly growing regional markets for aircraft ground handling systems through 2019.
New research report “Aircraft Ground Handling System Market (Passenger Ground Handling Equipment, Cargo Ground Handling Equipment, Aircraft Ground Handling Equipment, by Product, Application & Geography) - Global Forecasts and Analysis to 2014 – 2019” worked out by MarketsandMarkets is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Aircraft Ground Handling System Market (Passenger Ground Handling Equipment, Cargo Ground Handling Equipment, Aircraft Ground Handling Equipment, by Product, Application & Geography) - Global Forecasts and Analysis to 2014 - 2019
Published: March, 2014
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The new topical report throws light on the world aircraft ground handling system market scenario and also delivers a wide range of valuable data illustrating the historical and present market performance. It encloses a comprehensive market assessment geography and application, provides an insightful snapshot of the existing products and technologies, summarizes the prominent market trends, and tackles the major industry related concerns and issues. The report scrutinizes the main market growth drivers and limiters, outlines and discusses the emerging opportunities as well as challenges faced, presents in-depth insights into the competitive landscape, and contains a number of comprehensive profiles of the leading market players. In addition, an extensive future outlook through 2019 is provided for the global aircraft ground handling system market in the new research study.
- Comprehensive overview of the global, regional and country markets for aircraft ground handling systems.
- Extensive market assessment by application, geography and product.
- Insights into the historical background of the industry.
- Close look at the actual market state.
- Thorough examination of the market dynamics (an insightful review of the market drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges).
- Snapshot of the market, industry and technology trends.
- In-depth analysis of the main market segments.
- Summary of the existing aircraft ground handling systems products and technologies.
- Evaluation of the competitive intensity along with a market share analysis.
- Company profiles.
- Future outlook of the market through 2019.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.