Dallas, TX (PRWEB) March 10, 2014
SRS Real Estate Partners (SRS) announces highlights of February transactions and new assignments.
- Lendmark Financial Services has signed a lease for a 1,400-square-foot space at Epps Village shopping center in Athens, Ga., which is owned by Birmingham, Ala. based Fairway Investments. Lendmark Financial Services is expected to open in March of 2014.
Adrienne Crawford and Lily H. Heimburger of the SRS Atlanta office are the exclusive brokers for Fairway Investments in the Atlanta Metro area.
- Panda Express Restaurant has opened at the University of Illinois Campus. The 3,203-square-foot space is located on the northwest corner of South Wright Street and East Green Street in Champaign, Ill. The new Panda Express is in the heart of the restaurant district of the University of Illinois campus.
Todd Gould of the SRS Chicago office represented the tenant, Panda Restaurant Group, Inc., in this transaction.
- Kaleidoscope Juice, an organic cold pressed juice stand, has leased a 500-square-foot space located inside of Chloe’s Corner at City Scape in Phoenix, Ariz. City Scape is located at the northeast corner of Jefferson Street and 1st Avenue in downtown Phoenix. Kaleidoscope Juice has multiple locations across the valley.
Jon Cowen of the SRS Phoenix office is the tenant representative for Kaleidoscope Juice. Mike Kallner with RED Development represented the landlord, Orange Holdings, LLC in this transaction.
- Edible Arrangements, the creator of fresh fruit bouquets, has leased a 1,200-square-foot space in Canyon Trails Plaza. Canyon Trails Plaza is located north of the northwest corner of Van Buren Street and Estrella Parkway in Goodyear, Ariz. Edible Arrangements plans to open mid-March 2014.
Chuck Gibson of the SRS Phoenix office represented the tenant, Edible Arrangements, in the transaction.
- Café Rio, a fresh Mexican food restaurant, has leased a 3,300-square-foot space located at the southwest corner of Santan Village Parkway and Loop 202 in Gilbert, Ariz. This is their fourth location in the valley. The restaurant plans to open early second quarter 2014 and looks to expand two to three locations annually over the next three years.
Jon Cowen of the SRS Phoenix office represented the tenant, Café Rio, in the transaction. Torrey Briegel and Lance Umble with Phoenix Commercial Advisors represented the Landlord, Santan Development Group, Inc.
- The SRS Phoenix office is pleased to announce two new leases at Centerpoint on Mill, an urban mixed use retail center with a vibrant street environment located in the heart of downtown Tempe. The first lease is for a 2,996-square-foot space to Salé Sucré, a French Bistro concept. This is the bistro’s first location in Arizona and is scheduled to open summer 2014.
The second lease is a 2,142-square-foot candy and nut store called The Sweet Shoppe & Nut House. The Sweet Shoppe has one location open in Flagstaff and Centerpoint will serve as their second location in Arizona. The Sweet Shoppe is scheduled to open summer 2014.
Scott Ellsworth and Brian Polachek of the SRS Phoenix office represented the landlord, Mill Avenue Retail, LLC, in both transactions. Jake Ertle with Rein & Grossoehme Commercial represented Salé Sucré and Brian Kocour and Courtney Auther with Cushman & Wakefield represented The Sweet Shoppe & Nut House.
- Spice Kit will open its first East Bay restaurant this April in Crow Canyon Commons, a neighborhood shopping center adjacent to Bishop Ranch office park in San Ramon, Calif. Located at 3151 Crow Canyon Pl., the 2,046-square-foot fast/casual Asian restaurant will join Big 5 Sporting Goods, Panera Bread, Peet’s Coffee & Tea along with other retailers at the shopping center.
Ross White of the SRS San Francisco office exclusively represents the tenant, Spice Kit.
- Panera Bread has signed a ten year lease for a 4,200-square-foot space at the Fallon Gateway Shopping Center in Dublin, Calif. Located at the corner of Fallon Road and Dublin Boulevard, the newest Dublin shopping center is convenient to Interstate Highway 580 and is anchored by Target. Panera Bread will open later this year and will join other restaurant and retail tenants including Vitamin Shoppe, Dick’s Sporting Goods and BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse.
Panera Bread has several other San Francisco Bay Area locations, including one at 7030 Amador Plaza Rd. in Dublin. The company is seeking to expand elsewhere throughout the region.
Sara Sanders and Matt Alexander of the SRS San Francisco office represented the tenant, Panera Bread, in the transaction. Trish Gonsalves and Patrick McGaughey with Terranomics represented the landlord, Stanforth Holding Co. LLC.
- Dd’s Discounts opened a 25,500-square-foot store on February 24 in White Road Plaza in San Jose, Calif. Located at 1050 South White Road, the discount fashion retailer joins anchors Mi Pueblo Foods and Rite Aid, along with other national and local retailers at the neighborhood center, with Interstate Highway 680 and U.S. Highway 101 in close proximity.
Matt Alexander and Sarah Edwards of the SRS San Francisco office represented the tenant, dd’s Discounts, in the transaction. Sean O’Carroll and Lindy Spieker-Hopman with Cornish & Carey Commercial Newmark Knight Frank represented the landlord, White Road Partners LLC.
About SRS Real Estate Partners
SRS Real Estate Partners is the largest real estate company in the U.S. exclusively dedicated to retail services. Headquartered in Dallas with more than 20 offices worldwide, SRS’ strong reach and international presence provide the company with unparalleled knowledge both globally and domestically. As a result, clients of SRS have a competitive edge through a full range of offerings including brokerage services, corporate services, development services, investment services and management services. Since its inception in 1986, SRS has built a strong foundation in the retail real estate world and grown into one of the industry’s most influential and respected leaders. Our success is measured in the achievement of our clients’ objectives, satisfaction and trust. For more information, please visit http://www.srsre.com.