Warren, NJ (PRWEB) March 09, 2014
Steven W. Kaye, CFP®, CLU, ChFC, RHU, CEBS, AAMS, CRC, AIF®, is President & Founder of AEPG Wealth Strategies, which provides comprehensive, holistic financial & estate planning, investment management, pension and employee benefits consulting for individuals and businesses.
Steven will be exploring the topic of: Implementing Proper Investment Policy within Your Portfolio Construction, and addressing the following:
- Compliance and Regulatory Issues
- What are the roles of alternatives in your portfolio?
- How much risk is too much?
- What should investors be doing these days regarding due diligence?
- Which strategies have been benefiting portfolios and where to look in the upcoming year
- What strategies should be involved in structuring a well-diversified portfolio?
- What is the role of a consultant when monitoring your portfolio and what benchmarks should you be using?
- Who is responsible for monitoring the IPS - the committee, the board, the advisor?
Opal Financial Group's Investment Consultants Forum provides a unique environment for developing dialogue between plan sponsors, managers and consultants. The role of the institutional consultant is more important than ever in making investment decisions, often being asked to take on more than just the evaluation of investment managers. This event will feature panel-driven discussions focused on specific investment techniques of fixed income and hedge fund managers, the evolving role of institutional consultants, the manager evaluation process, transition management, investing in global markets, and more.
About AEPG® Wealth Strategies:
For over 30 years, the clients of AEPG Wealth Strategies have benefited from personalized, comprehensive wealth management and financial advisory services. Our services to individuals, business owners, physicians and corporations include: Financial Planning, Investment Management, Individual Insurance, Elder-care Planning, Group Insurance, 401(k) and Retirement Plan Solutions. For more information, visit http://www.aepg.com.
For more information on Opal Financial Group and the Investment Consultants Forum, please go to http://www.opalgroup.net/.