London / New York / San Francisco / Hong Kong / Cape Town / Sydney (PRWEB) March 10, 2014
Lumi, the leading specialist in real-time insight technology, is pleased to announce the launch of Lumi Say, a new self-service tool for building mobile surveys.
Extending the versatile Lumi SURVEY platform first launched in 2012, the updated mobile app is designed specifically, though in no way exclusively, for market research and stakeholder engagement and is deployable across iPhone, Android and Mobile Web.
As a 2.0 proposition, Lumi Say brings:
- Unique geo–fencing and geo-triggering capabilities, for targeting participants based on their location
- Advanced event triggers and notifications - sending people surveys or tasks based on prior behavior, time or events
- A synchronized approach with mobile web and native (offline) app - the best of both worlds
- An evolved, intuitive user interface
As market leader, Lumi understands how so many people charged with gaining audience insight are struggling with the inevitability of mobile. Challenges Lumi has helped to overcome recently include:
- A global panel company achieving higher completion rates and respondent engagement with a script-once solution for native app and mobile web
- A leading healthcare business using mobile to dramatically transform its understanding for customer retention and compliance
- A major beverage manufacturer determining the critical drivers of choice at point of purchase – dramatically revising prior thinking and reducing wasteful promotional expenditures
- A soft drink distributor understanding how its advertising campaign works on a global scale – from the Himalayas to rural Brazil – using third party facial recognition technology to understand emotion via video playback
Lumi Say operates from a new dashboard with significant improvements to the user interface, making it much easier to navigate. In addition, the new respondent management process helps researchers and moderators to create and publish projects in a shorter time frame.
Launching the new app, Richard Taylor, CEO of Lumi, said:
“After pioneering real-time market research on mobile devices, our platform that has developed into Lumi Say is being used in increasingly diverse ways. It does much more than enable researchers to take surveys. Now it’s about tracking purchasing and consumption behaviour with diary studies; presenting and capturing qualitative data with multimedia options; or measuring learning with scored questions for accreditation. Lumi Say captures reaction, opinion, attitude and context in the moment, taking mobile market research to yet another level.”
For further information, please contact:
Lumi Stephen Benzikie +44 (0)20 7884 9666
+44 (0)774 0038929
About Lumi http://www.lumiinsight.com
Lumi is a global market leader in real-time audience insight technology for research, live events, meetings and corporate communication. Operating from offices in twelve countries, Lumi's core technologies and engaging mobile apps are used by hundreds of multinational corporations and their advisers to provide an unparalleled understanding of attitudes, opinion and behavior in a dynamic and innovative way.