Washington Crossing, PA (PRWEB) April 09, 2014
Time to Play Golf (TTPGolf), a fast-growing golf social network, offers all golf lovers, from beginners to low-handicappers, a wealth of valuable information.
Serving to support and grow all facets of the game, TTPGolf’s golf network now provides golf instructors with a special social sharing platform to feature instructional videos directly to their followers.
Using these powerful social sharing features, instructors can conveniently upload and share YouTube or Vimeo videos to:
- Help golf players of all levels improve in all aspects of the game (accuracy, chipping, putting, short game, mental game, and more).
- Add value to TTPGolf’s member experience.
- Showcase golfing expertise.
- Target a wider audience.
- Inspire players.
- Boost business presence.
- Grow clientele.
In addition to instructional video sharing, golf instructors can use TTPGolf to:
- Post unique photos, offer exclusive golfing tips to followers, and share links.
- Create a free company profile to promote their golf-related business or golf course.
- Sign up as a golfer to connect with new golf partners and potential clients.
- Utilize TTPGolf’s easy-to-use social media sharing features to post golf updates across all social media accounts simultaneously (Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
- Invite existing clients to follow their TTPGolf profile via the Invite Friends feature or a unique referral code. Instructors can share this code via social media sites and/or embed in emails and/or text messages.
- Use TTPGolf’s powerful scheduling abilities to let clients know when bookings are available and to schedule new bookings.
- Create themed groups (i.e. Golf for Beginners, Golf Crossing Training, etc.) to target specific players or address certain elements of the game.
TTPGolf allows golf instructors to constantly add fresh content to help keep followers and fellow golf lovers informed on the latest trends, news, and course deals, making TTPGolf the ultimate online source for all things golf.
About Time to Play Golf
Want to find golf buddies? Enter Time to Play Golf. It works similarly to other social media sites, but allows members to find golfing partners near and far, follow favorite golf courses, keep up with what’s happening in the golf world, and even create golf events! TTPGolf - a virtual golf partners club - enables its members to grow this game. Search, network, link up, and hit the links. Join today: http://www.TTPGolf.com.