London, UK (PRWEB) March 10, 2014
On the whole, the viral diagnostic tests are divided into the three main groups – indirect examination following virus isolation, serology, and direct detection. Direct methods are generally used to test virus particles, viral nucleic acids or virus antigen; whilst, indirect options involve isolation and culture. Historically, serology was one of the most actively developing spheres of the virology studies and the mainstay of activities in the virology laboratory, where antibody titer methods are significant. However, the past decade has witnessed the increased use of direct tests, noticeably with the evolution of molecular methods.
Numerous companies participate in the worldwide viral molecular diagnostics marketplace, including, among others, Becton Dickinson, Biomerieux, Abbott, Biomerieux, Auto Genomics, Affymetrix Gene Profiling Solutions, Denmark Dx, Affymetrix Gene Profiling Solutions, Roche, and Meridian Bioscience.
New research report “Viral Molecular Diagnostics: Market Developments, Growth Areas and Opportunities” worked out by Biopharm Reports is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Viral Molecular Diagnostics: Market Developments, Growth Areas and Opportunities
Published: March, 2014
Price: US$ 3,090.00
The topical report provides a thorough investigation of the world viral molecular diagnostics field. It presents a comprehensive review of the current practices, traces the recent important developments in the area, characterizes the top trends and also characterizes the future development plans for the next three years. The research study includes a detailed snapshot of the major growth and shrinkage drivers and resistors, outlines and discusses the main challenges and opportunities, carefully reviews the existing tests and methods, sheds light on the actual and evolving use of viral molecular diagnostics. The report not only highlights the present market scenario, but also offers an extensive future outlook for the worldwide viral molecular diagnostics market space.
- In-depth analysis of the viral molecular diagnostics market.
- Valuable data on the historical and present market performance.
- Insightful overview of the key regional markets.
- Thorough discussion of the most important industry aspects.
- Full-scale coverage of the associated therapeutic areas.
- Snapshot of the main viruses.
- Extensive summary of the general virus tests.
- Detailed study samples.
- Essential details on the viral molecular techniques.
- Information on the main viruses tested using molecular diagnostics.
- Insightful overviews of the multiple virus testing and multiplex methods.
- Description of the viral molecular diagnostics growth trends.
- Careful examination of the major viral molecular diagnostic applications.
- Profiles of the top suppliers of viral molecular diagnostics.
- Data on the key advantages and disadvantages of viral molecular diagnostics.
- Close look at the future requirements of the world viral molecular diagnostics.
- Future outlook for the global viral molecular diagnostics market.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Biopharm Reports page.