“We are excited about helping our customers increase productivity and improve the safety of their operations with this equipment.” – Mike Johnson, Director – Engineered Systems
Vienna, OH (PRWEB) March 12, 2014
Liberty Technologies (Pack Expo booth #9517), a Millwood, Inc. Company, and a worldwide industry leader and innovator of unit load and packaging systems, materials and services, is debuting the Liberty Inverter at Modex 2014 in Atlanta. This is the newest addition to the pallet handling line of equipment, which also includes the Liberty Lifter and Liberty Loader.
“The Liberty name has a long legacy within the industry for providing high-value added and quality products. The Liberty Inverter will continue that legacy,” said Kirk Ambrose, General Manger- Liberty Technologies.
The new inverter has been designed to improve productivity and worker safety by:
- Reducing time to replace broken pallets by rotating the load 180 degrees
- Simplifying the exchange of shipping and in-house pallets
- Reduce the time and effort required to replace damaged products on a pallet
- Removing the need to manually un-stack and stack pallets
- Providing a range of openings capable of handling a wide variety of pallet load sizes (ability to handle pallet loads measuring up to 48" x 48" x 60" high with weights up to 4,400 pounds)
“The Liberty Inverter is a simple solution for the common problem of switching out pallets,” said Mike Johnson, Director – Engineered Systems, “We are excited about helping our customers increase productivity and improve the safety of their operations with this equipment.”