Beverly Hills, CA (PRWEB) March 11, 2014
The Paley Center for Media announced today that Verizon Digital Media Services will provide live digital streaming to a national and international audience of the following series to be honored at the 31st PALEYFEST, which takes place March 13-28 at The Dolby Theatre: Veronica Mars, Orange Is The New Black, How I Met Your Mother, Pretty Little Liars, Lost 10th Anniversary Reunion, Parks and Recreation, Sleepy Hollow, Mad Men, The Vampire Diaries & The Originals, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Masters of Sex, The Mindy Project, Community, Veep and American Horror Story: Coven.
“In the current media landscape where viewers use multiple devices to connect with great content, Verizon Digital Media Services is a market leader and respected visionary in the digital space – making them an ideal choice to live stream PALEYFEST,” said Maureen Reidy, Chief Marketing Officer, The Paley Center for Media. “Live streaming our PaleyFest events each year reiterates our commitment to connect television fans and industry leaders on multiple platforms with the casts and creative teams behind the remarkable programming being honored this year.”
“Verizon Digital Media Services is proud to provide the preeminent viewing experience that connects fans with their favorite TV shows, anytime, anywhere, on any device.” said James Segil, Chief Marketing Officer, Verizon Digital Media Services. “Live streaming this event is like a front-row seat at the ultimate TV fan festival.”
The following panels will be streamed live as they unfold at The Dolby Theatre:
- Thursday, March 13, 2014: Opening Night Presentation: Veronica Mars (Live streaming begins at 8:00 pm PT/ 11:00 pm ET)
- Friday, March 14, 2014, Orange Is the New Black (Live streaming begins at 7:15 pm PT / 10:15 pm ET)
- Saturday, March 15, 2014, How I Met Your Mother Series Farewell (Live streaming begins at 7:30 pm PT / 10:30 pm ET)
- Sunday, March 16, 2014: Pretty Little Liars (Live streaming begins at 1:30 pm PT / 4:30 pm ET)
- Sunday, March 16, 2014: Lost 10th Anniversary Reunion (Live streaming begins at 8:00 pm PT / 11:00 pm ET)
- Tuesday, March 18, 2014: Parks and Recreation (Live streaming begins at 7:30 pm PT / 10:30 pm ET)
- Wednesday, March 19, 2014: Sleepy Hollow (Live streaming begins at 7:30 pm PT / 10:30 pm ET)
- Friday, March 21, 2014: Mad Men (Live streaming begins at 8:00 pm PT / 11:00 pm ET)
- Saturday, March 22, 2014: The Vampire Diaries & The Originals (Live streaming begins at 7:15 pm PT / 10:15 pm ET for The Originals and 8:20 pm PT / 11:20 pm ET for The Vampire Diaries)
- Sunday, March 23, 2014: Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Live streaming begins at 1:50 pm PT / 4:50 pm ET)
- Monday, March 24, 2014: Masters of Sex (Live streaming begins at 7:30 pm PT / 10:30 pm ET)
- Tuesday, March 25, 2014: The Mindy Project (Live streaming begins at 7:30 pm PT / 10:30 pm ET)
- Wednesday, March 26: Community (Live streaming begins at 7:30 pm PT / 10:30 pm ET)
- Thursday, March 27, 2014: Veep (Live streaming begins at 7:30 pm PT / 10:30 pm ET)
- Friday, March 28, 2014: Closing Night Presentation- American Horror Story: Coven (Live streaming begins at 7:50 pm PT / 10:50 pm ET)
The schedule of PaleyFest live streams can be found at http://media.paleycenter.org/pf-live. The streams will be powered to a world-wide audience by Verizon Digital Media Services. Fans are invited to follow @paleycenter on Twitter for immediate announcements and live tweeting from the events, and to join in the global conversation with #PaleyFest. The live streams also will be available through the free PaleyFest app. Download at http://road.ie/paleyfest.
In the past 30 years, PALEYFEST has become a destination event for television fans and media enthusiasts who gather each year to connect with the talent, from the stars to the creative teams of the shows, during interactive panel sessions and premiere screenings. The Festival benefits The Paley Center for Media’s preservation and archival digitization efforts, and its ongoing mission to explore the significant impact of media on our culture and society through its various public and industry programs, exhibitions and media preservation initiatives.
Entertainment Weekly is the Official Media Partner and Citi is the Official Card for PALEYFEST. Individual tickets to PALEYFEST 2014 events at the Dolby Theatre are currently on sale via http://www.paleyfest.org and the Festival’s ticket provider: http://www.ticketmaster.com, and at (800) 745-3000. Tickets are also available at the Dolby Theatre box office during the theater’s regular business hours.
About The Paley Center for Media:
The Paley Center for Media seeks to preserve the past, illuminate the present, and envision the future through the lens of media. With the nation’s foremost public archive of television, radio, and Internet programming, the Paley Center produces programs and forums for the public, industry professionals, thought leaders, and the creative community to explore the evolving ways in which we create, consume, and share news and entertainment. In an era of unprecedented change, the Paley Center advances the understanding of media and its impact on our lives. The Paley Center for Media was founded in 1975 by William S. Paley, a pioneering innovator in the industry. For more information, please visit http://www.paleycenter.org.
About Verizon Digital Media Services:
Built on one of the world’s most advanced networks with a video-optimized platform, Verizon Digital Media Services delivers a vast range of content management and delivery services with carrier-grade quality, reliability, security and scale. For more information about Digital Media Services, visit http://www.verizondigitalmedia.com.
The Lippin Group | 323 – 965 - 1990
Megan Levy, mlevy(at)lippingroup(dot)com
Pam Golum, pgolum(at)lippingroup(dot)com